Page 681 of 681 FirstFirst ... 181581631671679680681
Results 6,801 to 6,807 of 6807

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Quote Originally Posted by mrozowjj View Post
    Anyone know what the LOP is on the factory stock that comes in the 1301 Tactical Mod 2?
    Pretty sure @Ben_G has confirmed all of the stocks are the same and here are pictures of my Comp.
    It has the skinny hunting pad that is a little thinner.
    I think the Magpul will go just a wee bit shorter, especially with the little pad from the 10/22 stock.

Name:  LoP.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  63.8 KB

Name:  LoP Closeup.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  40.7 KB

Name:  Skinny Pad.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  59.8 KB

Name:  Skinny Pad MGW.jpg
Size:  40.6 KB

Anyone know what the LOP is on the factory stock that comes in teh 1301 Tactical Mod 2?

Or what the LOP is on the Magpul stock?
    1301T has always had an advertised LOP of 13"

With the Magpul stock, assuming Aridus adapter, and no spacers, should bring you to the 12.5" range

I can measure mine tomorrow but I have an X22 hunter stock pad on my Magpul SGA so my LOP is shorter than an SGA with factory pad and no spacers, it is probably just at 12" on the dot (the X22 pad is about 1/2" shorter than the SGA pad)

Magpul SGA plus the X22 pad makes LOP perfect for me

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus7 View Post
    Made the upgrade to the Aridus V2 Handguard. Excellent timing since they were in stock & my broken tabs on OEM handguard seemed to happen simultaneously

Attachment 118046
    Beautiful! And your MLok QD is exactly why I had to have the new Aridus handguard hardware - the position is perfect for a forward sling point! I was going to use an offset light mount or pic rail to eventually mount a light on the handguard but its not a top priority now, I have a few pistols with WML's for defensive uses but my AR's are the home defense weapons with WML

Quote Originally Posted by ricky_bobby View Post
    Beautiful! And your MLok QD is exactly why I had to have the new Aridus handguard hardware - the position is perfect for a forward sling point! I was going to use an offset light mount or pic rail to eventually mount a light on the handguard but its not a top priority now, I have a few pistols with WML's for defensive uses but my AR's are the home defense weapons with WML
    Thank you! Agreed, far more solid than mounting it on the handguard, for me anyway. This is my home defense gun so I've changed a few things. I saw you have an LPA steel rear sight, I have one on order. The plastic OEM sight with tapered head mounting screws at 1/2 thread engagement, doesn't work for me. Did you have to reduce the length of the screws? Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Pretty sure @Ben_G has confirmed all of the stocks are the same and here are pictures of my Comp.
    It has the skinny hunting pad that is a little thinner.
    I think the Magpul will go just a wee bit shorter, especially with the little pad from the 10/22 stock.

Name:  LoP.jpg
Views: 115
Size:  63.8 KB

Name:  LoP Closeup.jpg
Size:  40.7 KB

Name:  Skinny Pad.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  59.8 KB

Name:  Skinny Pad MGW.jpg
Size:  40.6 KB

Great info, thank you.

I secretly hope Magpul will someday make a stock so I don't need to add the adapter and add a shorten that LOP a little more. I'm a short dude and I run my ARs at like 1 postion out from closed so I want as short as possible the cost to get that magpul with the adapter is a lot for just 0.5"

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus7 View Post
    Thank you! Agreed, far more solid than mounting it on the handguard, for me anyway. I agree, perfect spot, at least we have options now, like the handguard retainer as well as the full rear M-Lok slotThis is my home defense gun so I've changed a few things. I saw you have an LPA steel rear sight, I have one on order. The plastic OEM sight with tapered head mounting screws at 1/2 thread engagement, doesn't work for me. Did you have to reduce the length of the screws? Thanks in advance.
    The steel LPA rear sight was worth every penny, not only for the better ghost ring aperture as standard (personally the rear ghost ring with white dots is busy and allows my eye focus to wander, I much prefer plain rear sights)
    I personally did not shorten the screws, however I did not take the barrel off to inspect, they come with 2 sizes, one size allows a bit more threads through the bottom, the other set gives a similar thread length when installed to the OEM Beretta screws (which are teeny and like you noticed, only 2 threads engaged max) - I used the ones that allowed more thread engagement, but I'll inspect to see if contacting anything but when running the bolt I do not believe there is any, they bottomed out fine and the sight is on there much more solidly than the OEM sight

I'm a short dude and I run my ARs at like 1 position out from closed so I want as short as possible the cost to get that magpul with the adapter is a lot for just 0.5"
    You might also be able to fit and grind an even thinner pad (something comparable to the X22 pad) for the Beretta stock (I have not done it, but it looks simple...).
    And I feel ya, I am not super short (~5'9") but my arms are disproportionally short, buying long sleeve shirts is always a hassle because the shirts that fit my torso (and hide my pistol....) tend to have sleeves that reach my knuckles.

User Tag List