Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Is Mark Garrity still in business?

Quote Originally Posted by theJanitor View Post
    I had one of these for the 1911, and didn't feel like it hid the grip as well as the SME. and I had the original loop which was somehow very bulky. The SME had that same issue with bulk until I retrofitted the DCC monoblock clip
    I have both. I haven't spend much time fiddling with the holsters and positioning but I find they both conceal about the same - the corner of the grip prints about the same.

The lack of wedge of the SME makes me think that when I start being more careful about placement and belt tensioning the Garrity is going to conceal a bit better.
    "Well you know, it's a toolbox. You put the tools in for the job." Sam

I just got a Invictus in the mail. I ordered it on 14 April and got it on 26 April. I ordered it with the DCC clips and so far I like it. I have a SME as well and I am going to do a longish term test on which one I like better.

I know Mark had some problems in the past, but 12 days is pretty good for any holster maker. I had to get my SME on the secondary market because I can't get 5 Shot confirm my orders.

Name:  IMG_2253.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  59.6 KB

Name:  IMG_2252.jpg
Size:  64.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    I just got a Invictus in the mail. I ordered it on 14 April and got it on 26 April. I ordered it with the DCC clips and so far I like it. I have a SME as well and I am going to do a longish term test on which one I like better.

I know Mark had some problems in the past, but 12 days is pretty good for any holster maker. I had to get my SME on the secondary market because I can't get 5 Shot confirm my orders.

Name:  IMG_2253.jpg
Size:  59.6 KB

Name:  IMG_2252.jpg
Size:  64.6 KB
    I sent an order into Mark last week to both of his emails I could find and have not had a confirmation that he received my order. I am looking forward to trying one long term as the only one I ever seen in the wild belonged to TLG at a class when was shooting the HK45 so that was a time ago. Yours looks awesome though!

Quote Originally Posted by Chipster View Post
    I sent an order into Mark last week to both of his emails I could find and have not had a confirmation that he received my order. I am looking forward to trying one long term as the only one I ever seen in the wild belonged to TLG at a class when was shooting the HK45 so that was a time ago. Yours looks awesome though!
    The email I have been contacting him with is garritysgunleather@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    The email I have been contacting him with is garritysgunleather@gmail.com
    I was going off of his website but I just sent him an email on that one and I'll let everyone know if he responds. Thank you!

User Tag List