Page 250 of 251 FirstFirst ... 150200240248249250251 LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,500 of 2502

Thread: Pets!

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    Just looking at him you know he’s a good boy…
    Half rat half weiner Petey is *not* a good boy, but he makes up for it. Name:  petey.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  74.6 KB
    Ignore Alien Orders

Quote Originally Posted by JAD View Post
    Half rat half weiner Petey is *not* a good boy, but he makes up for it. Name:  petey.jpg
Views: 136
Size:  74.6 KB
    LOVE the ratties….
    Gun Free Zones Aren’t an Inhibition….they’re an Invitation.

Quote Originally Posted by walker2713 View Post
    LOVE the ratties….
    They prefer ‘feist.’ It’s the British term so it’s a little too pretentious for me.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Because, eclipse.

Name:  IMG_20240408_160502.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  37.5 KB
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Hektor, who is 6 months old and the latest addition to our household, would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas...

Attachment 112667

Hektor doing what all kittens do best...

Attachment 112668

Hektor passed away this morning at 8 months of age; feline infectious peritonitis, probably had it when we took him home from the shelter.

Our time with him was far, far too brief. Missed tremendously.

Name:  IMG_20240104_205013783~2.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  62.8 KB
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Saddened by your loss.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Thanks. I appreciate the thoughtfulness. It's hard losing a pet. Harder when so young.

May you see nothing but 'smooth waters' with yours.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

After losing two Maine Coons in a short time from each other 14 years ago, we didn’t have a pet until 2021.
    We debated back and forth about a car or dog and ended up with a dragon. More recently we have seen videos of Bearded Dragons and cats getting along and we are entertaining getting another Maine Coon since we love their temperament.

Name:  IMG_2657.jpg
Views: 44
Size:  55.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2408.jpg
Size:  29.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Hands View Post
    After losing two Maine Coons in a short time from each other 14 years ago, we didn’t have a pet until 2021.
    We debated back and forth about a car or dog and ended up with a dragon. More recently we have seen videos of Bearded Dragons and cats getting along and we are entertaining getting another Maine Coon since we love their temperament.

Name:  IMG_2657.jpg
Size:  55.2 KB

Name:  IMG_2408.jpg
Size:  29.6 KB

Thanks to you and everyone else for the "likes" and sympathy. The responses and kindness are why I favor P-F above all others.

Love those black cats, man. Gotta 'thing' for black cats—especially males—for similar reasons....I just love their affectionate temperament and tolerant "personalities—they are such wonderful little souls.

You guys are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Thanks to you and everyone else for the "likes" and sympathy. The responses and kindness are why I favor P-F above all others.

Love those black cats, man. Gotta 'thing' for black cats—especially males—for similar reasons....I just love their affectionate temperament and tolerant "personalities—they are such wonderful little souls.

You guys are the best.

When I was told that many black cats are adopted for Halloween and discarded afterwards, or people are superstitious and avoid them I decided to get them as their chances at a good home were a lower percentage.

User Tag List