Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Glock 26 MOS

I read that the CBP Glock 26 had an 11 rd magazine. Was the grip on the CBP Glock 26 longer than a standard Glock 26.5? Could the CBP 26 use a standard length 10 rd Glock 26 magazine?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    I read that the CBP Glock 26 had an 11 rd magazine. Was the grip on the CBP Glock 26 longer than a standard Glock 26.5? Could the CBP 26 use a standard length 10 rd Glock 26 magazine?
    Yes, the grip is a little longer and no, a 10 round magazine doesn't fit.
    --Jason--

Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    I called Glock twice this year (2022) and was told both times, there are no plans, known-at-that-time, to bring the G26gen5MOS to the U.S.
    Yet, I keep checking us.glock.com to see if someone has changed their mind on the issue.

I do have a G19gen5MOS already.
    Should I want another handgun with optic, I may try a Shadow Systems MR920 product. I've been pondering and researching this brand for a couple of months, now.
    Now 4/28/2024, still no G26gen5MOS on Glock's website, although there had been some of these pistols somehow released (perhaps a special contract overrun, I'm guessing).
    I've been content with my one G19gen5MOS with Holosun SCS. I suppose I don't really need to have a G26gen5 milled for an optic or put money towards a new Glock, optic, and possibly holster to add to my two non-optic G26 guns.

Quote Originally Posted by L-2 View Post
    Now 4/28/2024, still no G26gen5MOS on Glock's website, although there had been some of these pistols somehow released (perhaps a special contract overrun, I'm guessing).
    I've been content with my one G19gen5MOS with Holosun SCS. I suppose I don't really need to have a G26gen5 milled for an optic or put money towards a new Glock, optic, and possibly holster to add to my two non-optic G26 guns.
    My understanding from our Glock rep was that they made 10,000 that they eventually released, but they went back and forth on whether they were actually going to release them or not after they were built. Still no plans to make it a regular offering.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Blades View Post
    Yes, the grip is a little longer and no, a 10 round magazine doesn't fit.
    Correct. It’s a quirky thing to change. I kinda like it, and I’ve banished my few 10-round G26 mags from circulation for fear of mistakenly mixing one in and having a single-shot pistol.

Name:  IMG_8798.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  41.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    I’m hoping for the MOS version of the CBP G26…had one for a while at work before Sector made all of us turn them back in. That was a nice little blaster.
    I’m curious. Why did they make you turn them in?
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Someone, in a position…decided to be the fun police.

Quote Originally Posted by TCB View Post
    Someone, in a position…decided to be the fun police.
    That’s a SES position, right?
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    That’s a SES position, right?
    It’s always a SES or some 15 who wants a drama-free high 3 before bouncing.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

If Im looking for a Glock, mostly to carry in winter, thrown an optic and light on, is there any reason to go G19 over G26? Note I live in a state with the 10 rd mag deal, so capacity isn't an issue. Im looking for reliability as my main driving force

User Tag List