Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: PS90 - one of those lust things

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Try and get her hands on one first - cocking takes a bit of effort.
    Roger. Ya that's the issue with all of this. She can hold and shoot an AR but will she ever learn to reload, clear malfunctions, etc? Probably better off teaching her to use a pistol and if she gets interested get her a rifle she actually wants

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    Roger. Ya that's the issue with all of this. She can hold and shoot an AR but will she ever learn to reload, clear malfunctions, etc? Probably better off teaching her to use a pistol and if she gets interested get her a rifle she actually wants
    That would be my thought. I ended up with a Beretta CX4 for SWMBO, she can manipulate it well. But she has also taken a liking to my Scorpion, despite her usual disdain for AR style safeties…
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

This cocking handle made a huge difference for me, I only have it on the left hand side of my rifle.
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    An FN Fiveseven with a matching CMMG AR in 5.7 that takes the FN magazines has some appeal for a situation like that.

PS90's have some really unusual handling and manual-of-arms characteristics that take some dedication to master.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    This cocking handle made a huge difference for me, I only have it on the left hand side of my rifle.
    I like that better than the wider round ones - ordered. Thank you!
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

Annnnd… Ms. Ripley came through this morning but it won’t let me upload a pic of my newly SBRed PS90.
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Annnnd… Ms. Ripley came through this morning but it won’t let me upload a pic of my newly SBRed PS90.
    Just upload a pic to Imgur or something, then when you choose the "Attach Image" icon, use the "From URL" tab, give it the URL to the remote file and uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" checkbox.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverNickname View Post
    Just upload a pic to Imgur or something, then when you choose the "Attach Image" icon, use the "From URL" tab, give it the URL to the remote file and uncheck the "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" checkbox.
    Way too much effort for a (hopefully) temporary issue. I was able to upload the long Tom PS90 pic yesterday which was a shock.
    Ken

Got the K&M folding cocking handles installed, they make a big difference in handling.

I also got one of their trigger springs which reduced the pull from nearly 8# to a more manageable 5.5#. I’ll need to prove reliability, of course.

I’m working on slinging hardware next, I think I’m done after that.
    Ken

Here is one for $1799 with a Vortex red dot.

Of greater interest to me... the stock is FDE/Brown. It doesn't appear to be a coating. And the section about the rebate mentions a Tungsten color option...

https://palmettostatearmory.com/fn-p...848950470.html

User Tag List