Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: SIG ROMEO X

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    There are some decent savings out there right now on both the Pro and Compact models. About $80 off on each.
    https://www.eurooptic.com/search.aspx?keyword=Romeo%20x
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

I saw the 3 MOA SORX1231 listed there, but can’t find much on it anywhere. It may be a 3 MOA dot only version.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

I saw the 3 MOA SORX1231 listed there, but can’t find much on it anywhere. It may be a 3 MOA dot only version.
    That is interesting, isn’t it. Sig’s website has no mention of a 3 MOA dot version.

Interested parties should look at other venders such as Midway that have similar deals but show units in-stock. I really like EuroOptic, but they have a habit of listing products at insanely low prices that are on indefinite backorder. Sometimes, they do this with pre-release items. They still charge your credit card, but the wait could be months. Places like Midway and Primary Arms will give you back in stock notifications, but will not allow you to pay for an item that is not ready to ship. Of course, you are effectively locking in a sale price with EuroOptic which has its advantages if you’re not in a hurry. For example, I ordered a Romeo 2 in the circle dot configuration from EuroOptic during a Christmas Season sale. The price was about $100 less than what you can find for the 3 MOA version and about 40% off retail with free shipping. That was almost 6 months ago. Had it been any vendor other than EuroOptic, I’d be looking for a refund.

Finally, keep in mind the Memorial and Independence Day sales are just around the corner. I’m saving my pesos for those and hoping that Trijicon floods the market with RCRs over the next month.

I generally buy from one of a small handful of retailers that have both decent prices and no sales tax. And I know what you mean about EuroOptic, I’m going through that right now with them.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...

I generally buy from one of a small handful of retailers that have both decent prices and no sales tax. And I know what you mean about EuroOptic, I’m going through that right now with them.
    Do you mind hitting me up with a PM containing the retailers that you like?

I think that a bunch of people learned a painful lesson from Scott at Liberty Optic. The guy had great prices too and would take payment on items not in stock. Until...one day...he vanished with tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars in customer money.

https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....ut-of-business

Thus, I'm keeping my "accounts receivable" with EuroOptic under $1K.

I also use an AMEX card since they are very forgiving on refunds for charges that were never received.
    Last edited by Sensei; 05-03-2024 at 10:27 AM.

I picked up a Romeo-X Pro and dropped it on my black M18:

Name:  IMG_0399.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  101.5 KB
    Ken

My M-17 with Romeo X
    Attached Images Attached Images  

One of the differences between the Pro and Compact is the battery cover - its low profile on the Compact with only a shallow slot, and coin edged on the Pro. I found the Compact accepts the Pro cover for tool free battery changes with a very small amount of additional bulk.

I called SIG in Oregon and was able to get coin edged ones for all my Compacts (I’m up to four) and a spare. They were something like $7.50 each.
    Ken

User Tag List