Page 102 of 107 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1064

Thread: New revolvers at SHOT/Lipsey's release

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BILLG View Post
    My biggest problem is trying to get a UC .
    I am on the top of the list at 3 different shops for a month now.
    Still waiting .
    I will probably never get one. I bought ammo, speed strips and snap caps, the Karmic Gods are going to have fun with me.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

I picked up my 432UC today.

On the way home, I stopped off at one of my shooting spots and shot 36 rounds of different brands of ammo: Fiocchi (.32 Long fmj), Black Hills, Federal, Lost River. All rounds went off 100% (I wanted to be sure as I may not get a chance to go shooting for another couple of weeks and I was worried after hearing a report of light strikes). My night sight is glowing.

I wanted to look under the grips and found a #15 Torx driver at my tool bench. This is the first set of grips which has used a Torx head. The hammer spring was painted/colored yellow, whatever that means. If anyone knows what the yellow color means, let us know, not that I'll be needing to replace it ever or anytime soon.

The grips felt great. I'd hope one of the rubber grip makers (Pachmayr or Hogue) would've made these out of rubber a long time ago.

The .32 Long has low recoil and, even at 5-7 yards, hits a few inches lower than .32H&R Mag. I wasn't bench resting (I was just out in the country) or anything so don't take that info as scientific or anything.

I suppose my wait of 3+ months (or was it 4?) was worth it.

Also, thanks to JEC for getting this product line idea to market and encouraging me to get onto a dealer's Lipsey's-Wish-List program.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by L-2; 05-09-2024 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guerrero View Post
    phrasing
    These are going to be seminal wheelie products, I can feel it.
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    So these snubs are just the tip?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Too new to tell, really. Seems like you're going off half-cocked...
    no one sees what's written on the spine of his own autobiography.

Site Supporter
    My 432 is going back to S&W, can't get through a Cylinder w/o multiple light strikes.

FWIW There is a 442UC at North 40 Outfitters in Lewiston, Idaho and it's for sale for $719.00. It's been there for two weeks and I just fondled it an hour and a half ago.

North 40 Outfitters is a ranch and outdoor supply chain here in the inland Northwest.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie B View Post
    I will probably never get one. I bought ammo, speed strips and snap caps, the Karmic Gods are going to have fun with me.
    Get an LCR .327. You'll be glad ya did.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke38 View Post
    FWIW There is a 442UC at North 40 Outfitters in Lewiston, Idaho and it's for sale for $719.00. It's been there for two weeks and I just fondled it an hour and a half ago.

North 40 Outfitters is a ranch and outdoor supply chain here in the inland Northwest.
    That’s a pleasant, day’s motorcycle ride this time of year…🤔
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

If you go there is a DETOUR on 95 between Genesee and Moscow. 15 minute wait, gravel temporary lanes. Take the 195 Pullman, Wa route to Lewiston. North 40 is at the top of Thain Grade going into the Lewiston Orchards. It's in an old Walmart.

User Tag List