Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: SIG Intros 1911X Pistols

Stolen from Yam's social media.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

In the end, he wasn’t as critical of it as I was expecting from his earlier episodes.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

This *should* be a holster option for the SIG also:

https://www.tier1concealed.com/colle...08461730180086

175 more rounds today. I'll have to go back and check my posts but this should be over 600.

Ammo today was a few Berrys SWC, some 230 grain RNL and then some oddball 230 FMJ stuff. A few reloads mixed with some factory stuff.

Mags were the OEM MEC-GAR, a couple Tripps and then a few old CMC 8 rounders and two WC 10 rounders. No issues with slide lock, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Amp View Post
    Aha! I was waiting for one of the youtu.be "big boys" to do a review.

205 rounds fired today. Ammo was a mix of 200 LSWC, 230 RN, and some 200 and 230 grain Berry's HHPs. Mags were Tripp 8s, old Power Mags and new Railed Power Mags, and my two Wilson ETM 10 rounders.

The gun continues to work without drama, although I did intentionally load a few mags with an empty case somewhere in at random just to induce a malfunction.

I planned on shooting another 100 rounds or so but broke my target! Damn you, John Moses Browning, and your overly powerful 45!

I just finished cleaning the pistol and see that the ejector is loose. The front leg is still secure via the cross pin but the ejector wiggles and can be pivoted slightly at the rear leg. I don't know if this is new or has been this way for awhile. It is something to keep an eye on for sure.

User Tag List