Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Charlotte shooting: 3 US Marshals TF members killed, 5 officers injured

I read an account last evening that seemed to be saying the target suspect engaged the TF and was killed then a second person engaged the TF from the house. Did I read that right?
    “Remember, being healthy is basically just dying as slowly as possible,” Ricky Gervais

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    I read an account last evening that seemed to be saying the target suspect engaged the TF and was killed then a second person engaged the TF from the house. Did I read that right?
    I read something similar...I believe via Reuters.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Site Supporter
    That's what most stories are saying now. Have to wait for clarity, as usual. High powered rifle found in the house with a women and 17 year old male. But still early.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Quote Originally Posted by JHC View Post
    Initial suspect was killed when he engaged the officers. Two suspects, 1 of which is allegedly under 18, then engaged the officers from inside.

What a tragedy. We'll be praying for comfort for the families and friends of the fallen, and speedy healing for the wounded.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KeeFus View Post
    Initial suspect was killed when he engaged the officers. Two suspects, 1 of which is allegedly under 18, then engaged the officers from inside.
    This is what I’m hearing, a female, and a 17-year-old male.

With one of them firing from either a second floor or roof and at least one (or both) armed with a rifle.

But still not confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    This is what I’m hearing, a female, and a 17-year-old male.

With one of them firing from either a second floor or roof and at least one (or both) armed with a rifle.

But still not confirmed.
    The latest I’ve seen reported today (via CNN) is that it was one shooter shooting from various locations in the house, and that the 17 year old is a female.

Who knows.

Per the Chief of Police, he makes it sound like the officers start taking fire as they approached the house. I wonder if there were any surveillance cameras (Ring, Arlo, etc.) that tipped off the shitheads that officers were approaching.
    All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing.
    No one is coming. It is up to us.

Remember when half the NYPD showed up to execute an arrest warrant for a fella who scared the bejeezes out of them back in the 80's.....Larry Davis gave up without incident.....now this is a horrible outcome in Charlotte.

Snip from the ODMP page just so everyone sees this. All had wives and children.

Name:  ODMP.jpg
Views: 465
Size:  51.9 KB
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

User Tag List