Page 486 of 684 FirstFirst ... 386436476484485486487488496536586 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,860 of 6836

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

WTF happened to the 1301T thread? I swear it was here just yesterday.

This thread is arguably the best online 1301 resource anywhere. I hate to see it get mucked up with general "how to use a shotgun" posts, diluting 1301 specific information, since we have plenty of other threads and opportunities to discuss general shotgun technique.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    This thread is arguably the best online 1301 resource anywhere. I hate to see it get mucked up with general "how to use a shotgun" posts, diluting 1301 specific information, since we have plenty of other threads and opportunities to discuss general shotgun technique.
    Not my thread, not my monkeys, and I admit to maybe being the cause of the drift and then not reading all the tactical drivel that came after, but in a quick scanning it does seem to come back to how one might wish to set up their 1301t and the consequences and benefits of those setups…
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by rob_s View Post
    Not my thread, not my monkeys, and I admit to maybe being the cause of the drift and then not reading all the tactical drivel that came after, but in a quick scanning it does seem to come back to how one might wish to set up their 1301t and the consequences and benefits of those setups…
    No worries. It's natural that spinoff discussions will happen. That's what shitty mods are for. I moved a bunch of posts to a new thread on setup and technique.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    No worries. It's natural that spinoff discussions will happen. That's what shitty mods are for. I moved a bunch of posts to a new thread on setup and technique.
    The mods here are shit, but effective. Thank you - it’s all good info, and the split will make finding it again easier.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Flyboytim;[URL="tel:1281736"
    1281736[/URL]]I know the 507’s are not as robust as the 503’s. Nonetheless, for me, it’s more important to have an uncluttered view of the target area. This photo shows the difference between the thicker walled 503 with its adjustment knobs sticking out, and the thinner walled, less cluttered 507. Also, the 507 has a 32 MOA circle, which I use to address my astigmatism, versus the 503’s 65 MOA circle. In testing with LE133 8 pellet, FliteControl buckshot, the 32 MOA circle makes for a more accurate pattern prediction than does the 65 MOA. I have numerous test pictures of this phenomenon posted here in this thread somewhere that proves it. So far, with nothing through my 1301 but buck and slugs, the 507 has held up fine. 🤓👍
    Will the 507 mount to a CROM?
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Yup….
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Det1397 View Post
    Yup….
    Thanks. As a follow up will it fit the CROM for an Aimpoint also?
    If not, I’ve got some selling to do.
    How can you govern a country which has two hundred and forty-six varieties of cheese?

Charles de Gaulle

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by md8232 View Post
    Thanks. As a follow up will it fit the CROM for an Aimpoint also?
    If not, I’ve got some selling to do.
    Why would a 507 (RMR footprint) fit a CROM mount for an Aimpoint Micro footprint ? That’s why they make different versions.

The various Holosun/SIG/Primary Arms etc micro clones fit the Aimpoint CROM however you may need to drill the bottom edge of the optic body to get clearance for the front mounting screw.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM;[URL="[URL
    tel:1284516[/URL]"]1284516[/URL]]Why would a 507 (RMR footprint) fit a CROM mount for an Aimpoint Micro footprint ? That’s why they make different versions.

The various Holosun/SIG/Primary Arms etc micro clones fit the Aimpoint CROM however you may need to drill the bottom edge of the optic body to get clearance for the front mounting screw.
    Thanks. Didn’t realize the Holosun and RMR were the same ish.
    Guess it doesn’t matter as they are OOS.

Charles de Gaulle

User Tag List