Thread: New RemArms V3 Tactical

New RemArms V3 Tactical

I heard good things about the pre-bankruptcy V3s. This one looks interesting to me.

https://www.remarms.com/shotguns/tactical/v3-tactical

Name:  C362354F-861E-40A5-BEB9-DB0D86890515.jpg
Views: 303
Size:  20.9 KB
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.
    www.gunsnobbery.wordpress.com

I hope they re-release the 13”, stockless, “firearm” version, the Tac-13 V3.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    I hope they re-release the 13”, stockless, “firearm” version, the Tac-13 V3.
    It’s on their website: https://www.remarms.com/other-products/v3-tac-13
    Formerly known as xpd54.
    The opinions expressed in this post are my own and do not reflect the opinions or policies of my employer.

Are they currently being produced though? The only ones I’ve seen online appear to be new, old-stock and selling for crazy money. I’ve only seen one in person, at a gun-show in 2019, and sometimes kick myself for not buying it then.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Are they currently being produced though? The only ones I’ve seen online appear to be new, old-stock and selling for crazy money. I’ve only seen one in person, at a gun-show in 2019, and sometimes kick myself for not buying it then.
    No idea. Hopefully they’ll start hitting the shelves soon.
    Formerly known as xpd54.

At $600-$700 like they originally sold for, they were a steal. At the $900+ I saw one for at that gun show, they were okay. The current $2,000+ I see them for now is insane.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

User Tag List