Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tell me about the Sig SAO 226 Legion

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by feudist View Post
    This has the Legion logo engraved on the top of the slide forward of the rear sight.

It's definitely not the gray PVD finish.

I thought I read that Sig switched finishes because of complaints about the softness of the PVD finish?

Any comments about that "C" spring clip in the post above?
    LE Sku's come with the black Nitron finish....which seems to be the only difference. Didn't read the whole thread....was this an LE gun?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by AMC View Post
    LE Sku's come with the black Nitron finish....which seems to be the only difference. Didn't read the whole thread....was this an LE gun?
    Worth noting not all SIG LE dealers charge the specified IOP price. I am looking at the P320 PRO and one dealer has it at $659 IOP and another has it at $587.....

$850 is a good price for a Legion 226 SAO.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Agree on the Legion price, if you were interested. I haven't even been paying attention to the IOP prices, just agency prices. We were originally told that the LE Sku guns (TDA Legions) would all have legacy slides, forged parts (extractor, locking block, etc), and the nitron finish. Only the finish was true....and it was an additional 90 day wait for that. Then we got the notification 3 days before they shipped about the new magazine release design....which has turned out to be a disaster in my experience. 50 guns ordered, 25 issued...and 6 being RMA'd due to the magazines dropping out during firing. Sign is working on it, and it's a small sample, but it has been irritating to say the least.

Necro thread.

Trigger safety issue with the SAO safety. I don’t own one so don’t know anything about this issue.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgPhJpo...d=MDJmNzVkMjY=
    David S.

I picked up an SAO RX legion P226 9mm last year. I have owned a few DA/SA P226 models for many years. I love to shoot them, but the trigger reach in DA is just too long for me. The SAO solves that. Mine is the version with the cerakote that almost looks OD green. It is an amazing pistol for sure. I did replace the hammer spring strut based on the information in the video above and it is good to go.

SIG + ZEV

I didn't know Sig was in cahoots with ZEV but there it was in the store and I now find it in the catalog.

Configuration: P226 SAO with optic and threaded muzzle. Lots of Zevish flutes and toots.
    Pro: Comfortable grip, good trigger, convenient safety.
    Con: Even worse slide stop than usual.

Zev styling exercise, your choice.
    Code Name: JET STREAM

Site Supporter
    What appears to be a P226 SAO in use during a recent OIS in San Bernardino, CA.

Name:  06B808DC-E401-491F-A1C2-62796AE746A0.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  27.7 KB

User Tag List