Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Using the Milwaukee Packout system for gun stuff?

Name:  F682134B-AE5E-4267-926F-70E8C83335B1.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  60.4 KB

Name:  07F3FFF1-DD3F-4C48-A0D8-C879EAA3684C.jpg
Views: 481
Size:  37.3 KB

Name:  DB5C10BC-A634-413C-95A7-20FE87A8D002.jpg
Views: 470
Size:  41.9 KB

Name:  107E3F34-6421-45DE-B409-D7C97EC0953E.jpg
Views: 473
Size:  42.6 KBName:  50AD2AC5-5943-4AA6-9F89-AC926448CBC3.jpg
Views: 472
Size:  65.9 KB

This works much better than the Stanley unit I tried first. The larger wheels are better on gravel and the units are more water resistant, plus I have greater capacity. I can also repack the units as needed, last month I as at a class where I had to park a short walk from the bay. I used the bottom and top parts, leaving the drawers behind. I put my Igloo lunchbox on top and was able to get everything from the truck to the range in one trip.
    It’s too much for a quick range trip with just a couple of guns but I have a different box for that.

thought this was cool. I wonder if some of these could be used for a "gun room" and hold guns along with the packouts for access.

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

I use Packout for everything I care about when traveling. Fantastic for guns.
    #RESIST

Another alternative.

I like the ability to put smaller cases on the bottom of the lid and the side of the case, and the removable handle. They obviously need a drawer base, however.

More here

https://toolguyd.com/flex-stack-pack...system-launch/

Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

kinda like the way these work. Can go ON the box or IN the box, and the retractable handle is cool.
    https://www.toolnut.com/milwaukee-48...tool-tray.html

I always liked having a tool tray in my shooting box, but the low handle left them prone to tip. with the retractable handle the center of gravity will drop when the tray is lifted, causing it to tip less.

Ryobi finally added a drawer system. You know, for the poors.

https://ryobitools.com/products/details/33287196883

My use case for packout boxes is for recovery gear, tools and beverages in my Yamaha Wolverine x4 SxS. The compact boxes fit like they were made from the factory to work in the back of the yamaha and between the rear seats. A company called unique offroad products designed steel brackets that bolt down and allow you to just click them in and out. The fact they are waterproof and quick detach makes post ride cleanup a breeze and modularity/stackability is awesome. Expensive but worth it.

I custom made a 10L jerry can holder for extra water with 3D printed packout cleats off eBay to stack on one box as well.
    Last edited by EMC; 11-13-2022 at 12:27 PM.

User Tag List