Page 46 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696 ... LastLast

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I just received an EPS plate and low cowitness BUIS from CHPWS and installed them with an EPS on a Gen 5 19 MOS. I am thrilled with the display and how small the overall optic is compared to the Acro, even though the Carry has a much larger display.

Attachment 99318

Attachment 99319
    Why the carry on a g19? Not judging legitimately curious.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    While I need to live with it some months to form a better opinion, the EPS is a very impressive optic. It is a closed emitter. The window is 507C/407 CO sized, with very clean glass. The deck is very low, so you don't need tall back up sights.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I think he misspoke, no?

It looks like a regular EPS and I don’t think he meant to say “carry” but instead EPS.

I could be wrong. @GJM can you confirm is that a regular EPS on the gun or an EPS Carry? I can’t tell from the picture exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by JCN View Post
    I think he misspoke, no?

It looks like a regular EPS and I don’t think he meant to say “carry” but instead EPS.

I could be wrong. @GJM can you confirm is that a regular EPS on the gun or an EPS Carry? I can’t tell from the picture exactly.
    Yes, I misspoke and wrote "Carry" when I meant "EPS." The EPS Carry is a great addition to the Holosun line up, but the EPS has the potential to replace many of my open emitter Holosun optics, the 509T and the Acro. Bigger window than the Acro, in a much smaller overall size, 6 moa dot, available, and half the cost of an Acro.

the EPS has the potential to replace many of my open emitter Holosun optics, the 509T and the Acro. Bigger window than the Acro, in a much smaller overall size, 6 moa dot, available, and half the cost of an Acro.
    Agree with that. I could see the K cut replacing the RMR cut as the most popular one.

The lower and lighter the optic, the less stress on the mounting hardware too.

Even though the mounting isn’t as robust as a clamp cut… it’s cheaper and easier for manufacturers and I could see it being super popular.

They really crushed it with this one.

Yes, I misspoke and wrote "Carry" when I meant "EPS." The EPS Carry is a great addition to the Holosun line up, but the EPS has the potential to replace many of my open emitter Holosun optics, the 509T and the Acro. Bigger window than the Acro, in a much smaller overall size, 6 moa dot, available, and half the cost of an Acro.
    Still trying to decide which to put on my G26.4: EPS with irons forward or EPS Carry with no rear irons?
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    Still trying to decide which to put on my G26.4: EPS with irons forward or EPS Carry with no rear irons?
    I have an EPS Carry on my P365XL, and the rear sight is just baaaarely usable. I haven’t calculated the new front height yet, though.

The Carry’s rear notch is tiny.
    Ken

BBI: ...”you better not forget the safe word because shit's about to get weird”...
    revchuck38: ...”mo' ammo is mo' betta' unless you're swimming or on fire.”

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    I think the EPS is perfect for a G26 and will be sending a slide to Maple Leaf for their package with irons forward of the optic.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I have an EPS Carry on my P365XL, and the rear sight is just baaaarely usable. I haven’t calculated the new front height yet, though.

The Carry’s rear notch is tiny.
    I think the EPS is perfect for a G26 and will be sending a slide to Maple Leaf for their package with irons forward of the optic.
    I've played a bit with the EPS Carry and the rear sight looks a lot like the "lower 1/10" BUIS setup I've settled on. Rear notch just visible at bottom of window. I like the simplicity of that setup. My G26 gets used as a regular CCW, but I also stow it in the front pocket of my kayak PFD.

But, the difference in width between EPS and EPS Carry seems so trivial on a double stack Glock slide that like @GJM I'm leaning EPS.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior45 View Post
    GT distributors has all EPS & EPS carry models in stock.
    Thanks for that. I ordered a carry model with free shipping for my 365XL just now. I would like to order more while they have them, but they are a little pricey for a Holosun that I am not sure I am going to like. Considering the regular EPS for my Staccato C2.

User Tag List