Page 125 of 129 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1286

Thread: Glock Picture Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lost River View Post

I'm not sure what it is about a well used g19 but they just look, nice.

I agree.

This one has been carried so much the finish is smooth. In fact I have considered sending it off somewhere to have some framework done to alleviate that, but part of me just does not want to ever mess with a gun that just works and works well.

Site Supporter
    I agree.

This one has been carried so much the finish is smooth. In fact I have considered sending it off somewhere to have some framework done to alleviate that, but part of me just does not want to ever mess with a gun that just works and works well.
    I added some Talon grip to my worn G17 recently and am pretty happy with it.

Considering doing the same to my G19 too.

Name:  PXL_20221029_031801634~2.jpg
Views: 941
Size:  100.8 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

I took Henry the Happy Hound for a quick walk this morning to let him get some exercise, as he was getting cabin fever.

Wore my HPG kit bag over my layers, and used my G17, with RMR. No bunnies, badgers or coyotes or anything else were harmed in the making of this picture.

Bought this G19 (well, half of it) back in 2007, my first gun purchase. Carried daily for eight years, took her to my first few classes as I got started with training, and put around 11k rounds downrange. I never really shot Glocks that well and switched to HK around 2015 and didn't look back.

Well, I'm stuck carrying Glock at work now, so I've begrudgingly returned to Glock for concealed carry to maintain consistency. While I mostly carry a Boresight G17 outside work, this was taking up space in the safe and there's no way I'm getting rid of my first gun. As luck would have it, Ben had a finished Gen3 frame for sale spec'd out close to how I would order one (Level 2 reduction, frame index points, Razorback mod, and sharp texture). Tossed in a Boresight Advantage stainless barrel (demo model on sale with a healthy discount) and sent the slide off to Maple Leaf for their Carry Essentials package (red dot milling, enhanced rear serrations, added front serrations maintaining the factory rollmarks, and refinishing in black nitride). Slapped on an EPS and some 10-8 irons, and I've got another solid carry option, this one with some sentimental value.

Oh, and while I miss carrying my VP9s, it turns out much of the shooting skill I acquired while training with them has carried over, and I can actually shoot a Glock halfway decent nowadays.

My first comped gun.

Are you using a BFG 10 speed pouch on your belt? Does it work well?

Quote Originally Posted by littlejerry View Post
    Are you using a BFG 10 speed pouch on your belt? Does it work well?
    Yes I do.

I use them for various pistol mags. Glocks, 1911s, you name it. Plus other items as needed. Started doing it years ago when I was carrying a gun for a living. I used the 10 speed pouches for 20 round AR mags, pistol mags, whatever, concealed under garments. Keep some permanently attached to my HPG kit bag as well, as they get used there whenever I use the bag.

They are not great on the range, as it is not easy to quickly put mags in the pouches, but as far as actually carrying the mags and other items and drawing from them, they work quite well.

User Tag List