Page 254 of 260 FirstFirst ... 154204244252253254255256 ... LastLast
Results 2,531 to 2,540 of 2596

Thread: Ammo deals!

Quote Originally Posted by awp_101 View Post
    Same here and agreed.

I'm half tempted to respond "That's funny, people who ordered after me already got shipping confirmations" but it wouldn't do a bit of good. Once the refund goes through I'll skedaddle over to Academy and buy more Blazer. Maybe not the same quality but at least it's there and practice ammo is all I'm looking for anyway.
    I did respond. By email & I also gave them a 1 star on yelp writing what I thought of their business practices. But you’re right,.. to them Im just a “Karen” & they’ll happily pocket the 💰 of the next schlub!! 🤬🤬🤬

Velocity has cases of 124 Federal HST on sale now. ($599, free shipping) Not the lowest Ive seen, but a decent price for factory boxed. 😉😎

FWIW guys, CAL- Ranch is not really an online vendor, and more of a regional farm/ranch store. I wouldn't be surprised if the sudden rush of online orders overwhelmed their ability to accurately and quickly pick/pack/ship the ammo. They are likely shipping orders from whatever stores had stock (which was most of the ones local*ish* to me) and not a main wearhouse.

Canceling orders if they still have product in stock is pretty crappy though.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Interesting.... My 2 orders placed yesterday... Second one has a tracking number, the earlier (by 5 minutes) is still processing...

Maybe working LIFO on order processing..??
    Got a cancellation email last night on the first of my 2 orders. Second order is on the way, in FedEx possession. Odd fulfillment plan, but, I'm happy to have 500 rounds at less than a quarter. Not going to complain.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by RoyGBiv View Post
    Got a cancellation email last night on the first of my 2 orders. Second order is on the way, in FedEx possession. Odd fulfillment plan, but, I'm happy to have 500 rounds at less than a quarter. Not going to complain.
    This is exactly where the situation stands with me..
    FedEx still shows enroute, I'll know for certain Saturday.

I hold no ill towards them. Completely understand they are a regional setup (think I mentioned upstream I thought they were a regional setup.)
    My thoughts were/are it'd be nice (surprised even) if they shipped but nothing I'd get wrapped around the axle about if they didn't.
    But I still hate they cancelled for any of us while they still show "in stock". Understand on one level, Sucks on another...

I really appreciate the posting of potential ammo deals here on P-F. Always good suggestions and info! Thank you P-F.

Influenced by you folks I joined Target Sports, and ordering for my self and my also mostly retired shooting bud, have more than recouped the initial membership cost over the past few months purchasing 9mm at < .25/rd.

The more affordable 9mm I purchase the more primers I have left to load my .38's = Win-Win!

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    FWIW guys, CAL- Ranch is not really an online vendor, and more of a regional farm/ranch store. I wouldn't be surprised if the sudden rush of online orders overwhelmed their ability to accurately and quickly pick/pack/ship the ammo. They are likely shipping orders from whatever stores had stock (which was most of the ones local*ish* to me) and not a main wearhouse.

Canceling orders if they still have product in stock is pretty crappy though.
    Well, except they ARE! They have a website, they conduct ONLINE sales & ship product. Did they think they only had LOCAL internet?

The REAL issue is that they didn’t honor their commitment to paying customers for a product THEY priced and promoted. They certainly took our CC’s quick enough. And then when they realize it would be advantageous to them to hold back and cancel our purchases they did.

I just went through this exact same fucking thing with the Subaru dealership. The marketing campaign was reserve an in transit vehicle, meeting one that wasn’t actually on the lot. Put down my money on it to hold it and get $1000 off MSRP. Then three weeks later, after I make arrangements with my bank for financing and my insurance company on the price of the car,… when I get ready to go in and finalize the deal they tell me oh by the way you have to finance through us to get that price! And naturally their financing has certain restrictions. 🤬

So maybe I’m just a tad oversensitive at the moment,… But fuck these people. 🤣

-edit-
    … actually I went through this with two Subaru dealerships. A month ago I had another deal ready to sign on at the last second they informed me that the wireless phone charger that was originally ordered for the car was not on the window sticker and the price of the car was an extra $1800!

SO YEAH,…. FUCK THESE PEOPLE! 🤬🤣🤣🤣

Who else got this?? Just ship the product or refund my $$$. 🤬

Name:  IMG_7362.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  32.9 KB

For those in central Ohio, Vance's has Blazer .22 for $24.99 / 500. Lowest I've seen in a long time. Also picked up some Blazer 9mm for $12.99 / 50.
    Participation does not equal Proficiency
    - Mike Pannone

Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post

I just did but got a generic form letter:
    Dear Customer,
    We are reaching out to you regarding your recent purchase of Norma 9mm ammo.
    Due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to fulfill your order as originally planned. However, we value your business and would like to offer you two alternative options:
    Option A: We can honor the sales price of $10.99 for in-store pick-up at our CAL location.
    Option B: As an apology for the inconvenience, we can offer you $10 off a $50 purchase coupon code for your next purchase with us.
    Please let us know which option you prefer by replying to this email. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding.
    Best Regards, Your Customer Service Team
    They must be getting lit up online.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Chomps View Post

This is in addition to the refund, I believe.

Not sure what there is to be mad about. They oversold, refunded and are offering what feels like a sincere apology and a coupon.

I'd give them my business again. Mistakes happen. They're owning it.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

User Tag List