Page 103 of 103 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103
Results 1,021 to 1,025 of 1025

Thread: Spyderco fanboy thread

Still some black PM2 Salt in stock right now, they released a small batch this morning: https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details/C81GMCBK2/2506

I snagged one before the OPFOCUS discount decreased at the end of the month.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Default.mp3 View Post
    Still some black PM2 Salt in stock right now, they released a small batch this morning: https://www.spyderco.com/catalog/details/C81GMCBK2/2506

I snagged one before the OPFOCUS discount decreased at the end of the month.
    Nice, I snagged the Techno 2 I've been putting off before the decrease as well.

Site Supporter
    Techno 2 arrived, pictured with some other Ti goodness.
    Name:  20240426_195924.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  99.3 KB

Spyderco Manix Lightweight Salt in CPM MagnaCut
    Excellent no-brainer carry knife, it's so light that you almost forget it's in your pocket. Being part of the Spyderco Salt series, it should be very rust resistant and require minimal maintenance. It also sharpened and deburred very easily to a fantastic edge.
    Name:  ManixSalt_lowres.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  31.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by javemtr View Post
    Spyderco Manix Lightweight Salt in CPM MagnaCut
    Excellent no-brainer carry knife, it's so light that you almost forget it's in your pocket. Being part of the Spyderco Salt series, it should be very rust resistant and require minimal maintenance. It also sharpened and deburred very easily to a fantastic edge.
    Name:  ManixSalt_lowres.jpg
Views: 71
Size:  31.4 KB
    Awe man you’re killing me!

That’s the one I had on pre-order but decided to cancel, and since I’m about to head out for three days of river time I’m kicking myself for sure!

I’ll have to make do with my three old-busted Salts!
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

User Tag List