J-Frame JMCK Enigma Shell Minimalist AIWB Hack

I did this, and it worked pretty well:

Name:  Off.jpg
Views: 780
Size:  23.8 KB

Name:  On.jpg
Views: 762
Size:  25.8 KB

Cool. However, you should be flogged for using screws that require a flat head screwdriver.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Cool. However, you should be flogged for using screws that require a flat head screwdriver.
    Had to use what I could scrounge

A little more on this, I have been a very happy Harry's user, and I rigged mine up with a similar DSG clip. However when using the 360 the ambi nature of the Harry means no sweat guard between me and that pointy hammer, that motivated me to try this.

Also, I do not do much pocket carry, but the way the clip is on this is and combined with the shape of the bottom of the holster it could be popped into a pocket pretty easily, especially a coat pocket. I experimented a little with pushing off of the sweat guard (JMCK's "full" version) and that might be a doable option for something that is not dedicated to pocket carry.

Just curious if the Enigma didn't work for you.
    Jesus paid a debt he did not owe,
    Because I owed a debt I could not pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Irelander View Post
    Just curious if the Enigma didn't work for you.
    Haven't tried one yet.
    I am just more on a quest for an optimal minimal IWB for the J.
    Enigma seems cool if I upgrade to something heavier, but I want something for the lightweight J to not bounce around in elastic waist pants with no belt.
    One day I was looking at the ES and thought Hmmmmm, maybe I could put a DSG clip on there..
    I actually want to experiment With one set to reverse cant that puts it lower and pulls the grip closer to the elastic waist.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mmc45414; 07-25-2022 at 06:53 PM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by mmc45414 View Post
    Haven't tried one yet.
    I am just more on a quest for an optimal minimal IWB for the J.
    Enigma seems cool if I upgrade to something heavier, but I want something for the lightweight J to not bounce around in elastic waist pants with no belt.
    One day I was looking at the ES and thought Hmmmmm, maybe I could put a DSG clip on there..
    I actually want to experiment With one set to reverse cant that puts it lower and pulls the grip closer to the elastic waist.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    This is exactly what I use my J-Frame Enigma for. It's perfect for around the house in sweats or board shorts.

Site Supporter
    I use a Phlster Skeleton or JM Enigma Shell with a wing, stand off washers, and DCC clip for literally all my pistols.

User Tag List