Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Thread: A300 Ultima Patrol

Checked one out yesterday. I like all of the features, it was very light weight. The sling placement is a head scratcher on the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigghoss View Post
    I don't hate it but I wouldn't buy it either.

Kinda bummed the tiger stripe was only an introductory option.

Maybe I've been playing too much Call of Duty maybe it's just that I really like the color blue but I actually kind of like that one.

There’s a Scheels an hour away that’s got the multicam version in stock it looks like. I’ve wanted the 1301 for a while but don’t like shotguns enough to spend that much money. I also don’t tend to like MC on ARs but it looks good on the A300. Considering I’m hoping to move back to CO next year, I might need a more capable commie state gun than my 590 so the A300 is looking pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    There’s a Scheels an hour away that’s got the multicam version in stock it looks like. I’ve wanted the 1301 for a while but don’t like shotguns enough to spend that much money. I also don’t tend to like MC on ARs but it looks good on the A300. Considering I’m hoping to move back to CO next year, I might need a more capable commie state gun than my 590 so the A300 is looking pretty good.
    Everything I've seen about the A300 online says it's almost as good as the 1301 for half the price. The only thing to consider is there's currently no after market stocks for it and it supposedly recoils a little harder, and it supposedly can have issues with lighter shotgun loads. Recoil and lighter loads aren't an issue for home defense though so really the only issue is do you care about having a different stock.

User Tag List