Thread: Tornado season 2024

Tornado season 2024

Texas and Oklahoma are fixing to get lit up.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    They’ve been getting hammered the past several weeks.

We’ve been lucky with a lack of tornadoes in the southeast this year, but that’s because most of the tornadic weather has shifted back to the plains states and Midwest this spring.
    im strong, i can run faster than train

All the weather guys are kinda flummoxed. One I respect a lot because of his lack of bloviation, actually stated it's pretty unbelievable that we have the conditions in place that we do tonight and yet have a lack of tornados. NWS issued a PDS (particularly dangerous situation) warning early today way before anything even kicked off. They don't issue these often and when they do it's always been really bad in the past.

We have had some really ominous looking storms, but they were predicting all of that to be with tornados. We've had a couple to this point but only one has done damage. I ain't complaining. Having two EF5s inside of a mile of my house in the last few years...Yea, I'm over all of it! Here's one. Right behind the blue street sign. Hopefully you can make it out, it was still a ways off. It didn't stay that far off.

Name:  IMG_0196.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  40.8 KB

User Tag List