Page 3552 of 3565 FirstFirst ... 25523052345235023542355035513552355335543562 ... LastLast
Results 35,511 to 35,520 of 35647

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  1Dunking.jpg
Views: 568
Size:  54.0 KB
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

And remember when demons and beasts cast their darkness, you have God's love - and Browning's wrath - to guide you.

Site Supporter
    Great article. The part about disliking Christmas due to retail life rings true to me. My dad was a retail manager and the time between Thanksgiving and New Years was his busiest time of year. He worked harder than any single floor associate and couldn't take any time off in that period of time. I swore never to work in retail as a result. I've spent my career in IT and later Security and that stretch of time is my most relaxed and I'm able to take a 2 week vacation for Christmas and New Years every year.

Chris

My wife was the AP/AR dept, as well as a cashier in a hardware store in northern NJ for 30+ years. She loves retail.....for the life of me I can't understand it.
    Now, in our 2nd careers, she's working for our son-in-law in one of his 6 businesses. Retail.

As I'm about a year and a half from retirement,[60 now, planned on 62] I plan on staying at the school as the maintenance supervisor. I have autonomy from MGT, and only answer to the owner, who's become a good friend. If I can wrangle another position at the school, which does not require snow plowing and early/late hours, I'll stay a bit longer. Perhaps 65.

I tried 9 months of retail, at a hardware store, of all places. There is a God, because he stopped me from spilling customer blood.
    "... And miles to go before I sleep".

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    That was a great way to start the day.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by mtnbkr View Post
    Story of my childhood in pictures. Every. Single. One.

Obligatory Meme from EMS (Emergency Meme Stash

Name:  IMG_0026.JPG
Views: 472
Size:  69.5 KB

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ View Post
    I managed not to plinko down the jungle gym, but how I couldn't tell you.

Chris

Yup.
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Revolvers Revolvers 1911s Stephanie B's Avatar
    Usually, not more than once, but yeah. At one school, the ground under the monkey bars and the slide was paved. Somebody really hated kids, there.
    If we have to march off into the next world, let us walk there on the bodies of our enemies.

User Tag List