Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mike Glover Arrested: Internet Personality Charged With Domestic Violence

Quote Originally Posted by RevolverRob View Post
    There are plenty of people who think a man who plead guilty to multiple federal felonies is being framed (LAV).
    It's all part of our Post-Truth Tribal society, where guilt or innocence is based solely on one's political or group affiliation.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    It's all part of our Post-Truth Tribal society, where guilt or innocence is based solely on one's political or group affiliation.
    Exactly.

Me and my brother against my cousins me and my cousins against my tribe, me and my tribe against the world.

I’m not too worried about this guy getting “the help he needs.” When a pro athlete ends up arrested on similar charges, I don’t think to myself, “I hope they get some help.”

Nope. I’m more pleased when they get 6-24 months of time in a cell and all the trimmings that come from a domestic abuse conviction. The fact that he spent time in the military is aggravating rather than mitigating - he had more than enough opportunities to learn how to behave and develop emotional control. Or, do they no longer teach that in the forest around Fr. Bragg anymore?

The only people who deserve help are his 2 victims.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    it’s been clear for sometime Glover’s exhibited mental health and alcohol abuse issues for years.
    Has it? What mental health issues have you diagnosed him with? What makes it clear that he has been abusing alcohol for years?

Quote Originally Posted by breakingtime91 View Post
    I didn't realize he had a drinking problem
    Quote Originally Posted by High Cross View Post
    Me neither and I have trained with Fieldcraft. Did he have a DUI or some sort of drunken video rant?
    If HCM is going to put it out there, he should respond.

Site Supporter
    Ok, as a 30 year cop who responded to many multiples of this type of situation: F@ck this guy. He's a piece of shit wife-beater who should never own a firearm, or give anyone tactical advice again, ever. If his 20 year younger, psych-challenged wife actually took his child into the bathroom to drown the baby, he should have called the cops and then proceeded to rescue the child, up to the point of killing the mother in the process of saving his child, I would be good with it. But, he didn't do that. He fled, like every smart DV suspect I ever had, but then he agreed to an interview without an attorney, which speaks to a special level of stupidity and arrogance. He's a f@cking moron and no one should listen to him. Oh, he's also a wife-beater.

I make fun of LAV, because I've spent thousands of dollars training with him, and he played the system. LAV is a good guy who did dumb shit and violated Fed law. Mike Glover is a guy who hurts women. I know who I raised my right hand and vowed to fight. It ain't Larry.

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    Ok, as a 30 year cop who responded to many multiples of this type of situation: F@ck this guy. He's a piece of shit wife-beater who should never own a firearm, or give anyone tactical advice again, ever. If his 20 year younger, psych-challenged wife actually took his child into the bathroom to drown the baby, he should have called the cops and then proceeded to rescue the child, up to the point of killing the mother in the process of saving his child, I would be good with it. But, he didn't do that. He fled, like every smart DV suspect I ever had, but then he agreed to an interview without an attorney, which speaks to a special level of stupidity and arrogance. He's a f@cking moron and no one should listen to him. Oh, he's also a wife-beater.

I make fun of LAV, because I've spent thousands of dollars training with him, and he played the system. LAV is a good guy who did dumb shit and violated Fed law. Mike Glover is a guy who hurts women. I know who I raised my right hand and vowed to fight. It ain't Larry.
    I agree. Mike Glover is a big guy. I’ve listened to Glovers podcasts. Something doesn’t ring right with him. He should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by blues View Post
    Be careful who you follow, who you choose to lionize and call a hero. Many statues have feet of clay.
    I would add: everyone is fighting a great battle. Straight up, I've fought my own, and they fucking suck. That said, in the midst of the worst of it, I never harmed my wife. So I can feel real sympathy if the dude has problems, but I won't condone what he did. If you have problems, admit it, get help, and get that shit sorted out. If anyone needs help with that, hit me up in a PM.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Site Supporter
    If a large man is breaking down the door to a room containing a small woman holding a baby, and then attacking the woman and breaking her wrist, I think I know for whom it is most appropriate to have sympathy and to wish the obtention of help.

User Tag List