Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kansas Highway Patrol RDS

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    T&E a bunch of possible choices, then pick something that wasn't part of the test, that no one's ever heard of.
    Sales rep had big boobs. Sales rep took chiefs out to dinner and a strip club.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

Quote Originally Posted by DDTSGM View Post
    Do you know what matches the KHP shooting team are shooting now? I see them every once and a while (only one I know is Ruble) at KPOA shoots, but those are but just a shadow of what they used to be as far as I'm concerned.
    He no longer works for KHP by his own choice. Great guy.
    “If you know the way broadly you will see it in everything." - Miyamoto Musashi

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Trooper224 View Post
    I have no idea who's on the team now, or what matches they're shooting in. Dave Ruble's good people.
    Dave is retired from KHP now and is the OK/KS area Sig rep.
    Regional Government Sales Manager for Aimpoint, Inc. USA
    Co-owner Hardwired Tactical Shooting (HiTS)

Site Supporter
    I carried/used a MPS on a G17 G5/X300u for a T&E while I was still in a tactical position. I was going back and forth between that and an ACRO P2. Thousands of rounds through both combinations, including a few high round count classes. I actually preferred the Steiner’s window size/height over the P2.

Durability wise, while I did not subjectively “feel” the Steiner was as rugged, I never had any problems with reliability with either optic. The only problem I had/have is the pot metal battery cap on the MPS. If someone were to make a machined replacement (like FCD does for the P2) I would pick one or two up in a heartbeat.
    Polite Professional

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambo View Post
    I have to admit, I may have made some life decisions based on similar circumstances….
    Polite Professional

Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    I have to admit, I may have made some life decisions based on similar circumstances….
    Yeah, my first wife looked great in a sweater.

Not a life choice but my wife was with me when I bought my first iPhone. The sales lady had a nice rack and dressed and positioned herself to display them to her advantage. As we left the store my wife asked me if I'd even looked at the phone, commenting that she thought the sales lady was going to lay them out on the desk for me.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

Quote Originally Posted by PD Sgt. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DDTSGM View Post
    Yeah, my first wife looked great in a sweater.

Not a life choice but my wife was with me when I bought my first iPhone. The sales lady had a nice rack and dressed and positioned herself to display them to her advantage. As we left the store my wife asked me if I'd even looked at the phone, commenting that she thought the sales lady was going to lay them out on the desk for me.
    Without pics this thread is worthless........
    Don’t just sit there – do something short sighted and stupid!

Site Supporter
    I know an agency that bought a $20k robot because the sales lady was an 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheap Shot View Post
    Without pics this thread is worthless........
    Pro-tip - don't google 'big-titted sales lady' images.
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

User Tag List