Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Paul Sharp on youtube

Site Supporter
    Thanks for the link to the this guy. I am so impressed with his humility and process. I don't agree with everything he teaches, but I agree with his method and genuine commitment. Solid follow.

Site Supporter
    You know how sometimes you get a bad feeling from someone, like they’re insincere, insecure, egomaniacal, hiding something, selling snake oil, or bloviating without any experience to back it up? It strikes me that Paul Sharp, whom I’ve never met, gives off the exact opposite impression.

Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    You know how sometimes you get a bad feeling from someone, like they’re insincere, insecure, egomaniacal, hiding something, selling snake oil, or bloviating without any experience to back it up? It strikes me that Paul Sharp, whom I’ve never met, gives off the exact opposite impression.
    I had the huge fortune of having Paul Sharp as an assistant instructor to SouthNarc at an EWO class (where I met @RevolverRob). Seemed like a great guy, and an interesting counter-balance to SN (physically bigger vs.... less big). And just to add to it, Larry Lindenman was the AI the other day.
    I'm a "7" compared to most gun-guys, which means I'm a "3" on P-F.

Paul is absolutely awesome. Not only an excellent instructor but a great person as well. I have multiple times reached out to ask him a Q about something and always gotten quick, intelligent, and useful responses. There is no reason for Paul to give me his time in this way that is just who he is and it is always appreciated.

As Guerrero noted, we had the opportunity to take EWO with Craig, Paul, and Larry as the instructors, it was absolutely fantastic.

As, frankly, are all the ShivWorks Collective guys.

User Tag List