Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: CZ Shadow 2 Compact

Quote Originally Posted by G19Fan View Post
    Plenty of peope carry 2011s...
    I was thinking more about the weight, but I guess it's only 6 ounces or so heavier than a C2...

Quote Originally Posted by awdxtc View Post
    Picked mine up yesterday, happened to be out riding thw motorcycle and stopped in to a lgs to see if they still had a p229 legion I was looking at. It was gone but the guy behind the counter said they had just gotten a shadow 2 compact in. I never owned a cz before and I just couldn't resist.
    Cool how easy pistol shopping works in the US.

In my country, we have to fulfil some preconditions, takes one year. Then we have to apply with form A1, ..., An for form B. If we get form B, we go to the police, give them form B, fill out form C. Then, if all preconditions are fulfilled and we pass their checks, after some weeks or months, we get the license. Finally we can go to the gun store, show the license and buy a pistol. Then we have to fill out form D and send it to the police.

Guess which country!

Like this:

Last edited by P30; 05-13-2024 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by P30 View Post
    Cool how easy pistol shopping works in the US.

In my country, we have to fulfil some preconditions, takes one year. Then we have to apply with form A1, ..., An for form B. If we get form B, we go to the police, give them form B, fill out form C. Then, if all preconditions are fulfilled and we pass their checks, after some weeks or months, we get the license. Finally we can go to the gun store, show the license and buy a pistol. Then we have to fill out form D and send it to the police.

Guess which country!

Like this:

France?

What times are you seeing on drills? I have minimal time on one. But hear it is great
    Have not shot it on a timer yet, however, the gun shoots very flat and i was able to split accurately with the sights settling down immediately.

Interestingly, a friend just bought a Langdon USP9C with an RMR and i shot the guns side by side. The HK felt like a bucking bronco in comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by DMF13 View Post
    Save $50.00
    https://www.kygunco.com/product/cz-u...1425_b399ffe6d

France?
    I think P30's actually in Germany. Which, since you said France, obligates both of you to duel? Maybe that was the UK...? ANYWAY. Pistols at dawn. It might take a year, though, since that's probably going to require a form D. Which will probably get approved by the police, and since you confused Germany for France the form might even be expedited.

For Shadow 2 compact news, there's already a (barely) used one here: https://www.collectorsfirearms.com/p...m-pr69464.html

Quote Originally Posted by psalms144.1 View Post
    I was thinking more about the weight, but I guess it's only 6 ounces or so heavier than a C2...
    At 30oz, the S2c is only 2.3 oz heavier than my favorite carry gun, the CZ P-07...

For CCW, I wouldn't choose the S2c because it lacks a decocker.
    “There is no growth in the comfort zone.”--Jocko Willink
    "You can never have too many knives." --Joe Ambercrombie

Quote Originally Posted by Clusterfrack View Post
    At 30oz, the S2c is only 2.3 oz heavier than my favorite carry gun, the CZ P-07...

For CCW, I wouldn't choose the S2c because it lacks a decocker.
    Or, put a decent thumb safety (https://czcustom.com/cz-parts-all/sa...eties-amb.html) on it and run it cocked and locked like a 1911. Being a 1911 based kind of guy, I think that is the direction I want to go with it.

User Tag List