Page 378 of 381 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3810

Thread: Obligatory Wristwatch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    That sounds like Tudor ad copy -- my use case would be it is light enough to wear it from the range to the bathroom!
    Check the for sales. You can get your feet wet for a bargain price.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    Thing I learned today: Seiko and Orient are related.
    Orient has some good bang for the buck watches. This Orient 300m Saturation Diver has a strong family resemblance to many of the Seiko divers. It even shares the same titanium clasp off the 300M Marine Master. It also manages to be rated for saturation diving without the need for a HRV.

Name:  IMG_1120.jpg
Views: 355
Size:  51.3 KB

That SD is one of Orients best and a late classic truly a great one. I own three Orients and have yet to be disappointed with one.

My M Force is a tank, truly a beast of a dive watch but it’s pretty much bullet proof and never skips a beat.

Site Supporter
    Name:  20240516_204413.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  36.9 KB

Currently don’t own any of the Swatch group Powermatic 80’s, for awhile now I’ve been wanting to get one for my collection. I primarily collect divers, so obviously was looking at the divers. Correct me if I’m leaving any out but I think it consists of Mido, Certina, Hamilton and Tissot. I think Mido and Certina might be a little higher quality and therefore more expensive then the Hamilton and Tissot but probably not by all that much.

Anybody have any of them, I know there are a lot of Hamilton fans here, really just looking for opinions on the different divers/watch manufacturers and the powermatic 80 in general. I’m guessing they are all pretty similar and it comes down to witch ones styling you prefer.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    Currently don’t own any of the Swatch group Powermatic 80’s, for awhile now I’ve been wanting to get one for my collection. I primarily collect divers, so obviously was looking at the divers. Correct me if I’m leaving any out but I think it consists of Mido, Certina, Hamilton and Tissot. I think Mido and Certina might be a little higher quality and therefore more expensive then the Hamilton and Tissot but probably not by all that much.

Anybody have any of them, I know there are a lot of Hamilton fans here, really just looking for opinions on the different divers/watch manufacturers and the powermatic 80 in general. I’m guessing they are all pretty similar and it comes down to witch ones styling you prefer.
    While I am a Hamilton fan/ owner- I think Tissot is really offering the best watches for the 80 right now. They have been listening to the public and are really hitting above their expectations lately.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    While I am a Hamilton fan/ owner- I think Tissot is really offering the best watches for the 80 right now. They have been listening to the public and are really hitting above their expectations lately.
    I really like the Seastar pro 2K(dial is fantastic)but it’s a little too big at 46 and I think 16 thick and at roughly $1100 probably more then I want to spend on entry type watch. But the Seastar 1K is a possibility not quite as nice but a more reasonable size at 43 and 12.7, I also like the jubilee bracelet some of them come with and it’s roughly $300 plus cheaper.

There is a pretty big selection of watches between the four brands, I’ll keep researching it and see where I end up.

New Sinn 900 Series “Navitimer”

Interesting new release from Sinn, 900 Series based on the Breitling Navitimer.

https://www.watchbuys.com/store/pc/S...t-124p7752.htm

Site Supporter
    Bought the OEM 5 link Jubilee with T-Fit for my Panda. I'm loving this combo.

Name:  20240517_120030.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  31.7 KB

^The 5 link not jubilee bracelet looks really good on that watch.

New addition for me last week, really loving the color.
    Name:  IMG_8321.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  34.3 KB

User Tag List