Thread: Tisas fatih 2024 edition

Tisas fatih 2024 edition

Just got one of these…..might be my best purchase this year…..feels great in the hand, more of a natural fit for me than anything else I’ve picked up thus far….even loaded with 13+1 it feels very light and handy…..looks great with the factory walnut grips and lack of beretta billboarding….safety is very positive…stiff but not to the point of being unable to flick it on and off easily……double action trigger is like every beretta I’ve had, sits a tad too far out for my shortish fingers to operate easily…..single action is not a problem at all though the reset is a little long…..DA wouldn’t be a problem for me anyways as I’d feel perfectly fine carrying this cocked and locked…….they redesigned it so it’s a complete 84bb copy now…the frame and grip profile now match the cheetah and I’ve heard that most if not all parts interchange now….i don’t know that for a fact cause I don’t have an 84bb to compare…..the thing that tipped the scales for me is the front sight is now removable and compatible with 92x sights which means I can probably put an ameriglo pro front sight on this along with a Wilson battle sight if I choose…..haven’t shot it just yet…hopefully will get some range time with it soon….very impressed so far….this is my second Tisas (my first was a manta ray “5 all steel no mim 1911 with the bobtail grip) and from my experiences thus far they make good stuff…..

Name:  IMG_5867.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  67.0 KB

Name:  IMG_5866.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  69.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by MrInox View Post
    Just got one of these…..might be my best purchase this year…..feels great in the hand, more of a natural fit for me than anything else I’ve picked up thus far….even loaded with 13+1 it feels very light and handy…..looks great with the factory walnut grips and lack of beretta billboarding….safety is very positive…stiff but not to the point of being unable to flick it on and off easily……double action trigger is like every beretta I’ve had, sits a tad too far out for my shortish fingers to operate easily…..single action is not a problem at all though the reset is a little long…..DA wouldn’t be a problem for me anyways as I’d feel perfectly fine carrying this cocked and locked…….they redesigned it so it’s a complete 84bb copy now…the frame and grip profile now match the cheetah and I’ve heard that most if not all parts interchange now….i don’t know that for a fact cause I don’t have an 84bb to compare…..the thing that tipped the scales for me is the front sight is now removable and compatible with 92x sights which means I can probably put an ameriglo pro front sight on this along with a Wilson battle sight if I choose…..haven’t shot it just yet…hopefully will get some range time with it soon….very impressed so far….this is my second Tisas (my first was a manta ray “5 all steel no mim 1911 with the bobtail grip) and from my experiences thus far they make good stuff…..

Name:  IMG_5867.jpg
Views: 387
Size:  67.0 KB

Name:  IMG_5866.jpg
Views: 384
Size:  69.4 KB

That's a sharp looking pistol.

That looks a LOT better than the product photos I’ve seen on the Web.

I have the first version of the Fatih. It's a definite user for me. Rides with me in my truck, everywhere. Been a very nice range toy too. I have somewhere in the neighborhood of 500 or so rounds through it with no hiccups. For a .380, it's very comfortable to shoot. I bought it because it was half the price of a Beretta and it scratched the itch for the moment.

I love the looks of this one much better, with the new grip panels (mine's plastic and a bit on the ugly side, but they work). The dovetailed front sight is a huge plus too! Congratulations on a fine-looking pistol!!!

A few more pics:

Name:  IMG_5876.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  66.6 KB

Name:  IMG_5879.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  42.5 KB

Name:  IMG_5880.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  53.2 KB

Mags are mecgar beretta 84 mags

User Tag List