Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Magpul EHG SG9 (SIG P320 Grips)

Quote Originally Posted by JSGlock34 View Post
    Good I guess? Looks kinda plain. Not sure what the Magpul product is actually offering here to differentiate itself from the pack? $10 cheaper MSRP from OEM? Lots of P320 grip modules out there.
    They'll sell boatloads just on their name alone, IMO. It looks nice enough and I'm sure it performs well, so being cheaper would probably make an easy choice for many folks just to test if nothing else.

Living across the Golden Bridge , and through the Rainbow Tunnel, somewhere north of Fantasyland.
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyDuty View Post
    I see nothing that makes me want to try one.
    It looks, at first glance, like a cross between the original style grip module and the X Grip modules. Absent more aggressive texture, I don't get it at all, really.

When they started, I thought of Magpul as bringing out high quality products. Lately, it seems like they are more about bringing out cheaper products.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Site Supporter
    I’m not buying any more grips until someone starts putting texture where we actually need it.

Quote Originally Posted by TOTS View Post
    I’m not buying any more grips until someone starts putting texture where we actually need it.
    Lok does, and there is silicon carbide for everything else!
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    When they started, I thought of Magpul as bringing out high quality products. Lately, it seems like they are more about bringing out cheaper products.
    Hey, at least it isn't another new t-shirt or pair of sunglasses! jk
    Administrator for PatRogers.org

I’m surprised at the shape of this thing. It looks closer to the standard/USGI grip than the vastly superior X-series grip.

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    I wish they still made their phone cases.

It will be interesting how these compare to the Wilson grip modules.
    "It's surprising how often you start wondering just how featureless a desert some people's inner landscapes must be."
    -Maple Syrup Actual

Quote Originally Posted by JonInWA View Post
    While Magpul produces quality kit, I'm personally done with the P320 platform. I've got other platforms that I feel are more deserving and worthy of my attention and resources.

Best, Jon
    I'm with ya on this. For me it's the little idiosyncrasy of the 320 that I'm just tired of messing with.

As far as the Magpul grip, like others have said, I don't see anything about this one that I want or need. For the 320, I far and above prefered the Wilson grip.

TXPO
    Last edited by Texaspoff; 05-16-2024 at 08:19 AM.
    ColdBoreCustom.com
    Certified Glock Armorer
    Certified P320 Armorer
    Certified M&P LE Armorer

User Tag List