Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fort Scott Munitions TUI

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by the Schwartz View Post
    Great eyes! You win the Highest Attention to Detail Award! I've never bothered examining Harrell's videos to the same degree as you simply because I find his work to be.....well....inane and extremely tedious. Your point is very well-taken. I'd have missed his failure to correctly orient the soft armor test panels if you hadn't mentioned that. That's another point that discredits the validity of these videos. Thanks.
    I watch his videos for the... acting.

Quote Originally Posted by paherne View Post
    I watch his videos for the... acting.
    I suspected that it was something "deep" like that.
    ''Politics is for the present, but an equation is for eternity.'' ―Albert Einstein

Full disclosure per the Pistol-Forum CoC: I am the author of Quantitative Ammunition Selection.

Quote: "Ask yourself this; How many Pros like Larry Vickers, Ken Hackathorn, etc are carrying this stuff".

Tim Kennedy.........and he's been there.
    Last edited by Dog Face Gremlin; 05-17-2024 at 08:54 AM.

Also here in NJ JHP are not legal for carry so maybe this might be an alternative.....or a 45acp hardball round penetrating 30" of gelatin.

anyone else carrying FS 45acp........

Quote Originally Posted by Dog Face Gremlin View Post
    Quote: "Ask yourself this; How many Pros like Larry Vickers, Ken Hackathorn, etc are carrying this stuff".

Tim Kennedy.........and he's been there.
    Tim Kennedy or Travis Kennedy?

See the interview with Shawn Ryan.....Tim kennedy.

Fort Scott Munitions doesn't possess the requisite knowledge of wound ballistics to be making and selling credible defensive ammo.

See - https://pistol-forum.com/showthread....n-this-picture

See the interview with Shawn Ryan.....Tim kennedy.
    Tim Kennedy may have some organizational membership that would/could support knowledge… but he’s a personality and an influencer and not necessarily a SME in matters.

He’s an athlete, not a coach.

And I say that as someone who would very much enjoy more lead-free handgun ammo options, but we aren’t quite there yet. I know some other “organizationally vetted” folks who like the G9 (non-woodsman) rounds, and their testing is much better done, but still not something I’d throw money at in large quantity. (Although I do have some G9 inbound.)
    Last edited by PNWTO; 05-28-2024 at 12:51 PM.
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Also here in NJ JHP are not legal for carry so maybe this might be an alternative.....or a 45acp hardball round penetrating 30" of gelatin.
    Isn't Critical Duty NJ legal? That would give you large agency tested/vetted ammo. If that isn't the case, I'd buy with confidence from @Lost River. No magical claims, just performance.
    "Gunfighting is a thinking man's game. So we might want to bring thinking back into it."-MDFA

Beware of my temper, and the dog that I've found...

User Tag List