Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Hard Use Gun

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianB View Post
    Well that made me think a bit. I would say that a weapon that has extensive exposure to the environment that it is used in and can maintain flawless function for extended strings of fire would be considered dead nuts reliable.
    I hate to be offensive but your definition of "dead nuts reliable" will be different than others.

While I value this discourse, everyone's view of this phrase will vary; even if only slightly.

It can be a buzz word to trigger a connotation or associate value.

For instance a forum member on another forum once referred to foolishness or silliness as "industrial strength clown shoes"; I thought it was funny and illustrated the point.

But there very well maybe industrial strength clown shoes out there.

This is an interesting topic, but it's hard to grasp.

We have five pages on the elusive definition of "hard use" and no one yet has said AK.

I'm impressed

Flawless was a bit over the top. I'm surprised I haven't been called on it.

I don't see anything remotely offensive in your post. As I said its an opinion question. X's opinion is different than Y's. That doesn't mean either is right and the conversation should not devolve to the point of name calling or being offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by BWT View Post
    I hate to be offensive but your definition of "dead nuts reliable" will be different than others.

While I value this discourse, everyone's view of this phrase will vary; even if only slightly.

It can be a buzz word to trigger a connotation or associate value.

For instance a forum member on another forum once referred to foolishness or silliness as "industrial strength clown shoes"; I thought it was funny and illustrated the point.

But there very well maybe industrial strength clown shoes out there.

This is an interesting topic, but it's hard to grasp.
    Last edited by UNK; 09-23-2014 at 06:44 PM.

User Tag List