Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: P30 Users: What Grip Panel/Backstrap Combination do You Use?

Quote Originally Posted by VolGrad View Post
    I have small hands. I love the feel of my Gen4 G19 with no back straps. I also have had a couple of Gen3 GLOCKs reduced and stippled by Ben @ Boresight. That should give you an idea of the size of my hands and what size grip I like.

That being said ... I just bought a P30 today and it has the Medium panels and back on it. It feels amazing. I'll try the Small ones just for kicks but the Medium feel about perfect.
    Made it to the range Sunday and shot with all Small for a bit them all Medium. I think the all Small was a bit too small and made the balance of the gun a slight bit awkward. The all Medium felt better but the larger palm swell caused some fatigue in my strong hand. I compromised and ended up with Medium side panels and Small backstrap.

I was using med back strap, large left, med right. Going to try out in live fire left/right large and small back strap, seems to fit my palm a little better.

Murder Machine, Harmless Fuzzball TCinVA's Avatar
    Medium backstrap, large side panels.

Still torn between large sides, medium back and large all around. My ideal is probably right in between the two.
    Bravo for all those on this site helping me cover my blind spots!

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    When I slide the large one up, it gets pretty snug the last 1/2". That must be pinching the frame inward, somehow.
    Sorry for the late response, but I noticed this too on my P30(s) (I have five in total). Out of my sample, I would call it "normal."

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by gtmtnbiker98 View Post
    Sorry for the late response, but I noticed this too on my P30(s) (I have five in total). Out of my sample, I would call it "normal."
    I'm debating on whether I should send both of them in, one of which is brand new, to fix what seems to be normally broken, at $100 in shipping fees. Or just not worry about it.

At least when my M&Ps broke, they sent call tags.

Quote Originally Posted by JV View Post
    I'm debating on whether I should send both of them in, one of which is brand new, to fix what seems to be normally broken, at $100 in shipping fees. Or just not worry about it.

At least when my M&Ps broke, they sent call tags.
    I'm referring to the large backstrap being snug, not any issues with magazine falling free. Nothing is broken on mine and the mags drop free.

User Tag List