Page 32 of 53 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Beretta APX

Quote Originally Posted by e_stern View Post
    Well then this year you will be buying one.

As far as SHOT, I can definitively state that that they will not be there.
    This summer, I hope.
    "You win 100% of the fights you avoid. If you're not there when it happens, you don't lose." - William Aprill
    "I've owned a guitar for 31 years and that sure hasn't made me a musician, let alone an expert. It's made me a guy who owns a guitar."- BBI

Any word on the manual safety option for the frames? I know that is of great interest to some.

Got my frame and striker kit installed

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Sauce View Post
    Tom's gonna be pissed. Another gun that people are gonna clamor for him to find a way to make a Gadget for.

This is Gold, my thoughts exactly. But just think, if enough people bought SCDs and expressed interest in other pistols to justify him making more for other popular striker fired pistols, it would set everything at balance at p-f. People would be free to carry whatever quality striker fired pistol AIWB. Yes I am kinda exaggerating , but if your really think about it, it’s kinda true.

All I got to say, is I was not even looking toward a beretta APX and decided that I was going to check this thread and see what it was about. Now I want to check one out a little.

Delta Busta Kappa fratboy Hot Sauce's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EVP View Post
    This is Gold, my thoughts exactly. But just think, if enough people bought SCDs and expressed interest in other pistols to justify him making more for other popular striker fired pistols, it would set everything at balance at p-f. People would be free to carry whatever quality striker fired pistol AIWB. Yes I am kinda exaggerating , but if your really think about it, it’s kinda true.
    That is exactly the world I want to be living in, where I can choose between a variety of striker fired guns without having to say fuck it to re-holstering concerns. Every Glock I have wears one.
    Gaming will get you killed in the streets. Dueling will get you killed in the fields.
    -Alexander Hamilton

http://promo.beretta.com/2018-apx-pr...572.1517429676

Pretty sweet deal going on for the apx right now. Buy an apx get 5 free magazines. I'll probably have to snag one.
    "...we suffer more in imagination than in reality." Seneca, probably.

They are glutted with the 15 and 17 rounders but all the 21's are GONE.......

Quote Originally Posted by arcfide View Post
    Any word on the manual safety option for the frames? I know that is of great interest to some.
    I have the same question. @e_stern will the manual safety version be available and can a manual safety get added to an existing APX?
    Last edited by KG; 03-04-2018 at 08:24 AM.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithG View Post
    I have the same question. @e_stern will the manual safety version be available and can a manual safety get added to an existing APX?
    At some point, yes. Yes it can.
    Used to make pasta, now I make waffles.

Hey @LangdonTactical , I saw on Instagram where you were spending some time with the APX last week. Realize you're not a part of the striker pistol fold, but what did you think of it based on you experiences?

User Tag List