Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Iran's President Missing After Helicopter Crash

Smoke Bomb / Ninja Vanish Chance's Avatar

Iran's President Missing After Helicopter Crash

From WSJ:

Rescue teams haven’t been able to locate a helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi that made a “difficult landing” in northwestern Iran, the country’s interior minister said Sunday, without providing any information on his condition.

Drones, dogs and search and rescue teams were being used to try to locate the helicopter as fog and bad weather made the work difficult, the interior minister, Ahmad Vahidi, said on Iranian state television. Aboard the helicopter was also the foreign minister, Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, state TV said.

Iran government spokesman Ali Bahadori-Jahromi said at 8 p.m. in Tehran, roughly five hours after the crash, that there was no news on the status of the passengers, given the remote location of the site and inclement weather.
    "Sapiens dicit: 'Ignoscere divinum est, sed noli pretium plenum pro pizza sero allata solvere.'" - Michelangelo

Oh no! Anyways…..

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    From WSJ:
    Aboard the helicopter was also the foreign minister, Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, state TV said.
    Name:  IMG_2569.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  37.0 KB

A good friend of mine is a well known figure. Also a pilot (a good, very meticulous pilot). We’ve flown with him and his wife on a number of occasions over the years, and I’ll confess it crossed my mind that if we crashed the headline would be:

XXXXXX XXXXXX and 3 Others Killed in Small Plane Crash

Quote Originally Posted by Kanye Wyoming View Post

A good friend of mine is a well known figure. Also a pilot (a good, very meticulous pilot). We’ve flown with him and his wife on a number of occasions over the years, and I’ll confess it crossed my mind that if we crashed the headline would be:

XXXXXX XXXXXX and 3 Others Killed in Small Plane Crash

On the bright side, I'm sure odd duck would prepare a beautiful eulogy.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Appears to be a real nice guy.
    In the P-F basket of deplorables.

Not trying to deflect the focus on Hillary Clinton or Mossad agent Eli Kopter, but in all seriousness, this strikes me as pretty plausible.

Name:  IMG_2568.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  72.7 KB

I find it very hard to believe that they are having this much trouble finding the helicopter if it did indeed crash.

With that number of important people on board? No way. This wasn't some random general aviation flight or enthusiast bird.
    "Are you ready? Okay. Let's roll."- Last words of Todd Beamer

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post
    I find it very hard to believe that they are having this much trouble finding the helicopter if it did indeed crash.

With that number of important people on board? No way. This wasn't some random general aviation flight or enthusiast bird.
    Don't ask, don't tell.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by TGS View Post

I’m no expert on aviation or search and rescue or the topography along the Iranian-Azerbaijani border, but by all accounts it crashed (or had a “hard landing”) in a remote, mountainous area and weather conditions are very difficult.

https://twitter.com/@twitter/status/1792284982607540416

Was he a Boeing whistleblower?

And in all seriousness just cause one shit head is gone doesn’t mean an even worse shit head won’t
    take over

Or worse yet the religious leaders

Obama is probably warming up the helicopters to deliver the cash pallet right now for the new fella

User Tag List