Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Anthony Kennedy announces retirement

Justice Anthony Kennedy announces retirement

Thread title says it all. Discuss?

This is the real long term benefit of Trump defeating HRC. Now he gets at least 2 SCOTUS picks and let's get this through incase GOP does bad in Nov.
    Last edited by underhook; 06-27-2018 at 01:48 PM.

Today is a great day. The whole week is fabulous

Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 85 years old and Justice Stephen Bryer is 79. It's possible President Trump may get a third appointment during his tenure as President. I wonder what that could mean for Second Amendment rights.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

I image Ginsberg next. Not certain her health is very good.

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is 85 years old and Justice Stephen Bryer is 79. It's possible President Trump may get a third appointment during his tenure as President. I wonder what that could mean for Second Amendment rights.
    Not holding my breath...

A lot of things they (lawmakers) could do already but they don't.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Ginsberg needs to grab her broomstick and fly away. I hear Venezuela is nice this time of year.
    "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms." - Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    Thread title says it all. Discuss?
    Thread title doesn’t say when. Is the retirement now or some unknown date in the future?
    "Rich," the Old Man said dreamily, "is a little whiskey to drink and some food to eat and a roof over your head and a fish pole and a boat and a gun and a dollar for a box of shells." Robert Ruark

He announced it today and it takes effect at the end of July

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/home/sup...s-hes-retiring
    Just a dog chauffeur that used to hold the dumb end of the leash.

Ginsberg's one of those old broads who will live to be112..She looks like she could drop over any minute, but, she keeps on going. The only way she's leaving the S.C. is in the back of the coroner's van..
    Last edited by ralph; 06-27-2018 at 02:47 PM.

User Tag List