Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4787959697

Thread: Holosun EPS & EPS Carry - Enclosed 407K/507K

As a follow up to my previous post above, I bought 2 CHPWS (GL-EPS) plates from a retail vendor. Both plates are not a tight fit on either of my G19.5 MOSs. both have slight front/back movement that is not acceptable to me as it would mean the plate/optic is only secured by the screws. They're going to be returned. I ordered the DPP ones from Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by heyyouduh View Post
    As a follow up to my previous post above, I bought 2 CHPWS (GL-EPS) plates from a retail vendor. Both plates are not a tight fit on either of my G19.5 MOSs. both have slight front/back movement that is not acceptable to me as it would mean the plate/optic is only secured by the screws. They're going to be returned. I ordered the DPP ones from Amazon.
    I was impressed with the fit and finish of the two DPP plates I received.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    Yea... I did read the issues with CHPWS but their site is informative and I asked them some questions and they were responsive... They're also in state from me so I wanted to give them a try. Ended up ordering from a retail vendor as that specific item was OOS on CHs site. Womp. should've gone with DPP or Calculated kinetics to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiledviking View Post
    My DPP plates received yesterday. Both easy drop in fit, does not fall with pistol upside down. Ordered the non co-witness Dawson sights based on the picture posted by Exiledviking.

User Tag List