Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Alfa Foxtrot 15rd 1911/2011 type pistol, ~size of G43X

Other than the Staccato CS and new C, this is the first 2011-style pistol that’s really interested me. I’m digging the idea of a gun designed around a 9mm specific magazine. I’m still a little puzzled by the choice to use the Shield Arms magazine instead of a magazine designed by a more experienced manufacturer.
    My posts only represent my personal opinion and do not necessarily reflect the opinions or official policies of any employer, past or present. Obvious spelling errors are likely the result of an iPhone keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by WobblyPossum View Post
    Other than the Staccato CS and new C, this is the first 2011-style pistol that’s really interested me. I’m digging the idea of a gun designed around a 9mm specific magazine. I’m still a little puzzled by the choice to use the Shield Arms magazine instead of a magazine designed by a more experienced manufacturer.
    Normal glock mags run fine

Anothet 150 rounds through the gun in moving and shooting training no issues with p365 macro mag

Some picks with foxtrot alpha and a p365xl macro (next to, on top of a p365xl and underneath a p365xl)

I love the front strap checkering
    Attached Images Attached Images     

User Tag List