Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Benelli M4 Light options

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a Benelli M4 With a GG&G light mount, and like all GG&G stuff it is...OK. I used to have o IWC scout mount which I stupidly left on my old M$ that I traded for my LE model. Well, is there anything else out there worth a flip? I really don't want to swap to a MLOCK hand guard because I am a fan of plastic hand guards on my shotgun for various reasons. I gather the guy behind IWC has passed. Any chance someone has taken over at IWC or maybe someone else will make the design? Any other good options?
    I could make a similar design and produce them but I need an actual mount to take some measurements. Apparently it’s impossible to find. If anyone would consider selling or borrowing one, I could work on it. Or scan and send 3d model.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    Hey guys,

I have a Benelli M4 With a GG&G light mount, and like all GG&G stuff it is...OK. I used to have o IWC scout mount which I stupidly left on my old M$ that I traded for my LE model. Well, is there anything else out there worth a flip? I really don't want to swap to a MLOCK hand guard because I am a fan of plastic hand guards on my shotgun for various reasons. I gather the guy behind IWC has passed. Any chance someone has taken over at IWC or maybe someone else will make the design? Any other good options?
    Even though I have M4 T Pro with aluminyum hand guards that allows picatinny rail inserts I also like polymer hand guards. Because they are much lighter

I went with Toni System (Italian brand) M4 polymer forend with mlok slots. It weighs only 92gr, all polymer with aluminum Mlok inserts.

Mlok inserts are in the worst possible way of course, so I had to use some sort of flashlight Mlok adaptor/extender to put the flashlight ip or forward so it wouldn’t interfere with my fingers. This is the closest I came to that works.Name:  IMG_2077.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  80.6 KB Name:  IMG_2078.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  72.8 KBName:  IMG_2079.jpg
Size:  66.1 KB

Dang! I am very interested in that Toni system hand guard!

Quote Originally Posted by CEBEP View Post
    Even though I have M4 T Pro with aluminyum hand guards that allows picatinny rail inserts I also like polymer hand guards. Because they are much lighter

I went with Toni System (Italian brand) M4 polymer forend with mlok slots. It weighs only 92gr, all polymer with aluminum Mlok inserts.

Mlok inserts are in the worst possible way of course, so I had to use some sort of flashlight Mlok adaptor/extender to put the flashlight ip or forward so it wouldn’t interfere with my fingers. This is the closest I came to that works.Name:  IMG_2077.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  80.6 KB Name:  IMG_2078.jpg
Size:  72.8 KBName:  IMG_2079.jpg
Size:  66.1 KB
    Thank you for sharing.
    #RESIST

Can we get the Toni in the US?

I think these guys are Toni distributors in the US https://christiansencomponents.com/p...lok-handguard/

MSP Scout Light Mount For Benelli M4 which seems to be the same design as IWC scout mount is in stock. I ordered one and received email that item is shipped. No idea about the quality or fitment of the mount. I was afraid they will not ship it as there were reports about this website not delivering but item was shipped the next day.

User Tag List