Page 110 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110
Results 1,091 to 1,094 of 1094

Thread: Current state of the AK

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampDweller View Post
    What railed dust cover are you using? TWS?
    Yep, it’s the Gen 2 TWS. I picked it up since the FB rails were unobtainium last summer when I got the rifle. Been very happy with it so far.
    Last edited by Suvorov; 05-08-2024 at 05:55 PM.
    Optimists study English; pessimists study Chinese; and realists learn to use a Kalashnikov.

Quote Originally Posted by Suvorov View Post
    Yep, it’s the Gen 2 TWS. I picked it up since the FB rails were unobtainium last summer when I got the rifle. Been very happy with it so far.
    I’ve been thinking about getting the TWS for my Arsenal SLR107F. I just wish I could keep the rear sight.

Glock Collective Assimile Suvorov's Avatar
    Escapee from the SF Bay Area now living on the Front Range of Colorado.
    I’ve been thinking about getting the TWS for my Arsenal SLR107F. I just wish I could keep the rear sight.
    If you notice the little hump at the back of my dust cover, it is a backup rear sight. I zeroed it at 100 and it shot quite well as it becomes a rear aperture. I understand the desire to retain the leaf sight but the only way the dog leg can retain its rigidity is to utilize the sight channel. Only other option would be to go with a Zenitco type handguard and dust cover.
    Optimists study English; pessimists study Chinese; and realists learn to use a Kalashnikov.

There's a Ukranian company that makes a Dogleg type of rail that retains the rear iron sights. I like the idea of the TWS rear peeps but the only thing stopping me from getting it is how doesn't have an option to flip the apeture

https://4shooters.com/product/me-top...7ak-74akm.html

User Tag List