Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: USA production Glock 28.... with pictures.

USA production Glock 28.... with pictures.

Name:  20230322_133645.jpg
Views: 3887
Size:  49.9 KB

Name:  20230322_133656.jpg
Views: 3231
Size:  66.5 KB

This just came in from one of our distributors...
    I'm waiting not so patiently for a Glock 25 to show up...
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

I’m pretty Glock ignernt. Is it a G26 size .380?
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

A batch of these is allegedly being released as a TALO exclusive.

It is a 26 sized .380, the 25 is a 19 sized .380. This one is US made as the Austrian made ones couldn't make enough points to be imported supposedly. The 28 in the picture we just sold...
    "So strong is this propensity of mankind, to fall into mutual animosities, that where no substantial occasion presents itself, the most frivolous and fanciful distinctions have been sufficient to kindle their unfriendly passions, and excite their most violent conflicts." - James Madison, Federalist No 10

Site Supporter
    These are blowback operated right ?

Looks like a P365 .380 killer.
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by MTP View Post
    These are blowback operated right ?
    Yes

Which distributor is shipping them now?

Thanks!

This one came from Iron Valley.

I saw one of those down in Mexico years ago.

If someone gave it to me I would throw it in the trash.

It’s bred from the ‘94 AWB and South American commies.

User Tag List