Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSA 570

Quote Originally Posted by idahojess View Post
    Attachment 117985

Not a lot of videos of the left side, but it appears slick in this one.

Well, thats very disappointing.

Handled the pre-pre-production versions at SHOT. Have talked with two guys who consulted on the development.

The expected production date has moved up, I'm looking forward to working with the final version.

The rough prototypes at SHOT looked very interesting. A lot of people suggested making the slide release ambi, we'll see if that happens, but they seemed to at least acknowledge the feedback.

IF they can make this to a decent level of quality, I think it'll be a really fascinating option in the pump gun market. Being able to swap mag tubes at the user level and configure the gun to your desire from the get-go is pretty cool. Using 870 furniture is a smart move. Getting Vang Comp to offer a barrel as a factory option is big brain move. Integral optics mounting is cool, but I am not a fan of ditching the rear sight to do so. Especially on something that slams like a shotgun, I want a good BUIS setup. All in all, I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on one when they finally hit the market and putting it through its paces.

Matt Haught
    SYMTAC Consulting LLC
    https://sym-tac.com

User Tag List