Thread: 955 is the number... my OCD is kicking in.

955 is the number... my OCD is kicking in.

I have been cleaning my reloading bench and gun room up recently, trying to prepare to make a few large runs of ammo. In the process, I've been sorting and cleaning my various brass buckets.

I am short 45 pieces of .38 Special Starline brass... somehow. I started my wadcutter loading experience with 1000 pieces. And for the life of me I can't figure out where they went. Probably in one of my boxes
    /buckets of range brass that I have not sorted yet.

But its driving me nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by WDR View Post
    I have been cleaning my reloading bench and gun room up recently, trying to prepare to make a few large runs of ammo. In the process, I've been sorting and cleaning my various brass buckets.

I am short 45 pieces of .38 Special Starline brass... somehow. I started my wadcutter loading experience with 1000 pieces. And for the life of me I can't figure out where they went. Probably in one of my boxes
    /buckets of range brass that I have not sorted yet.

But its driving me nuts.
    Cleaning up my brass accumulation I found 255 pieces of .44 Special. Not 250/275/300 but 255. I don’t think I have anymore random containers of brass stashed anywhere so I have no idea if I’m 5 over what I started with or 20/45 short.
    Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

User Tag List