Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest generation Mazda Miata

Quote Originally Posted by Joe in PNG View Post
    I'm quite attracted to the RF hardtop myself.
    That's what I am getting.
    #RESIST

Site Supporter
    Sounds like fun. However, an older friend of mine got into one to try it on. He couldn't get out and had to have the salesperson and another dude maneuver him out.
    Cloud Yeller of the Boomer Age

Site Supporter
    Running joke on car forums/pages was "Miata Is Always The Answer". That ND with the retractable hard top looked good. I had a buddy with an NB and an NA Spec Miata racer and then got to test out an NC back what feels like ages ago. Absolutely great cars for spirited driving.
    "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur."
    Disclaimer: I have previously worked in the firearms industry as an engineer. Thoughts and opinions expressed here are mine alone and not those of my prior employers.

Great video on the history and philosophy of the Miata

Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits - Mark Twain

Tact is the knack of making a point without making an enemy / Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Gary1911A1 View Post
    If you want to communicate with other fans of the Miata here's a link to a forum where you can read all about them. https://forum.miata.net/vb/
    But, are their mods shit™️?
    ”But in the end all of these ideas just manufacture new criminals when the problem isn't a lack of criminals.” -JRB

Quote Originally Posted by LittleLebowski View Post
    I didn’t know… We rented one for a weekend and now we are ordering one. Good lord, this thing is more fun than my Raptor and feels just as fast. Most fun I’ve ever had with my pants on. Sips gas at 31.5MPG, even the automatic transmission is always ready to party with the engine on tap in an instant. I’ve driven Porsches and Corvettes, I’m good with a latest generation Miata 😁
    I just looked at my daughter's new MX5 last night. Holy shit they are small! And it was really hard getting in, but getting out was not a problem. They do look fun, I need to go drive it. I'm still jonesing for a BRZ though.

Ugh, I still want one of these so bad and threads like this don't help...

https://carsandbids.com/auctions/37w...pecial-edition

Name:  3ylRnvDp-Ep1XL7w_Z7-(edit).jpg
Views: 174
Size:  100.8 KB
    Does the above offend? If you have paid to be here, you can click here to put it in context.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan1980 View Post
    I just looked at my daughter's new MX5 last night. Holy shit they are small! And it was really hard getting in, but getting out was not a problem. They do look fun, I need to go drive it. I'm still jonesing for a BRZ though.
    My wife has a Toyota 86 (I am sure that is pretty similar to the BRZ) and it is a hoot to drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Flamingo View Post
    My wife has a Toyota 86 (I am sure that is pretty similar to the BRZ) and it is a hoot to drive.
    Basically the same car as far as I know...

I bought my dad a cherry NA model Miata a bunch of years ago for Father’s Day. It has some suspension mods and a roll cage added. The custom work was done at Flyin’ Miata. If you haven’t seen their site or their YouTube channel, buckle up for a deep dive all things Miata.

https://flyinmiata.com

https://youtube.com/@FlyinMiataVideo...KZohqERCeSyDfl

Pure stripped down driving fun. 💕

User Tag List