Page 3558 of 3574 FirstFirst ... 25583058345835083548355635573558355935603568 ... LastLast
Results 35,571 to 35,580 of 35734

Thread: Make me laugh - the PF memes thread - NO POLITICAL MEMES

Name:  IMG_5433.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  50.2 KB
    "Do nothing which is of no use." -Musashi

What would TR do? TRCP BHA

Quote Originally Posted by Tuefelhunden View Post
    Double lobster tails, steak and a fine cabernet or pinot for breakfast. Is that check or check mate?
    Checkmate because Jesus toast.
    " La rose est sans pourquoi, elle fleurit parce qu’elle fleurit ; Elle n’a souci d’elle-même, ne demande pas si on la voit. » Angelus Silesius
    "There are problems in this universe for which there are no answers." Paul Muad'dib

Site Supporter
    Name:  Ashes.jpg
Views: 475
Size:  26.9 KB

Shamelessly stolen from another site:

Name:  Dont tell mom.jpg
Views: 733
Size:  33.5 KB
    Adding nothing to the conversation since 2015....

OMG I'm so sending that to my little brother. #reasons and something to do with a coat hanger!

Name:  ratchet strap savage.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  29.6 KB
    Is the boy you were proud of the man you are?

Fimbo iliyo mkononi, ndio iuwayo nyoka!

@LittleLebowski
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    The most powerful and harmful influence Trump has had on our politics…has been the effect on his opponents. They have been triggered into an orgy of self-mutilation—eager to amputate their own history and disfigure their own political traditions.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Totem Polar View Post
    Some things absolutely justify why money exists!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuefelhunden View Post
    LOL I new as soon as I sent that quip a literalist was going to come along, see it and beat me about the head and brow with with it. This place keeps you honest even in jest. I'm ass-uming if it's tainted with milk or cream that they went all in and added sugar to! A thousand pardons as I have zero evidence of sugar!
    You should expect nothing less!

FWIW, my preference is cream, no sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy in NH View Post
    Name:  ratchet strap savage.jpg
Views: 476
Size:  29.6 KB
    True story I may have told here before...
    I was in Michigan on a snowmobile trip. I had towed a big enclosed trailer up a day earlier than my friends, and while waiting for them I was unloading and tinkering in the area in front of the little hotel near the road. A car had (I thought) pulled off but I didn't think anything of it, but eventually figured out they were stuck in the ditch. I went over to see if I could help and learned that the young couple who had recently relocated from the southwest didn't understand why their 4x4 H3 Hummer (the little one that was a Blazer with a square body) wouldn't drive out of the ditch. We all confirmed 4WD was engaged and I asked permission to give it a try, and backed up straight in the tracks to get a 4-5ft run and popped it right up onto the road. Throughout this process the wife was very engaging and was very appreciative and very happy for my help and was glad they were back on the road.

The dood, OTOH, did not look happy that I easily drove his truck back onto the road in front of his wife for him...

User Tag List