Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: New P226 X Five?

Quote Originally Posted by Sensei View Post
    As I contemplate another P226 X5, what OWB kydex holster is everyone using? I see options from Comp-Tac and a company called ANR Design. Perhaps JM Custom can cut one?
    I can highly recommend LCH, Lytton Custom Holsters. He is local to me. Justin Lytton is a police officer who happens to be the most detail oriented holster craftsman I have personally known since the days when Lou Alessi made all my gear. He takes the time to discuss your specific needs and offers advice to arrive at your optimal solution. Relatively fast, not cheap, but the results are outstanding.

Mine is a double Kydex competition rig set up for Limited Optics with a customized hanger, but he can do whatever you need in Kydex.

As I contemplate another P226 X5, what OWB kydex holster is everyone using? I see options from Comp-Tac and a company called ANR Design. Perhaps JM Custom can cut one?
    Black Scorpion makes a holster for this pistol.

226 X5 Legion followed my wife home tonight.

Name:  IMG_5986.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  83.3 KB

Sitting right next to it was this.

Name:  IMG_5987.jpg
Views: 191
Size:  90.4 KB
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Very interested to hear how it works for Charlie, I assume it is destined for limited optics?
    Support the Second Amendment Foundation and the Firearms Policy Coalition, join and give!

Quote Originally Posted by GJM View Post
    226 X5 Legion followed my wife home tonight.
    Hey @GJM,

Your first pic is not a Legion. What you posted in the top pic is a P226 X-Five STAS. This X-Five Legion followed me home tonight:

Name:  P226 X-Five Legion 4.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  56.8 KB

After following me home, I caught it in my safe humping this X-Five STAS:
    Name:  P226 X-Five 2.jpg
Size:  64.2 KB

Lord only knows what high-end Sig will result from those 2 getting busy . Perhaps it will be an American version of the P226 X-Five Allaround…
    Last edited by Sensei; 12-07-2023 at 02:12 AM.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    Very interested to hear how it works for Charlie, I assume it is destined for limited optics?
    That is the plan.

Hey @GJM,

Your first pic is not a Legion. What you posted in the top pic is a P226 X-Five STAS. This X-Five Legion followed me home tonight:

Lord only knows what high-end Sig will result from those 2 getting busy . Perhaps it will be an American version of the P226 X-Five Allaround…
    You can see I was more focused on the CZ! Exactly what did she get?
    Likes pretty much everything in every caliber.

Quote Originally Posted by fatdog View Post
    That is the plan.

GJM: Will be very interested in hearing Charlie's thoughts on the 226. What optic does she plan to use in LO division?

Just picked this one up last week.

Fits in well with my other X Series pistols (most are German)

Hey @GJM,

How are you liking that Legion? I’m really enjoying mine since I’ve adjusted the trigger pre travel. It was excessive when I got it and I went to adjust it only to see that the screw was missing. I had to send it back to Sig for them to put the screw in it. They would NOT send me one. I suppose it would’ve been a liability for them to allow me to install it? I don’t know. It was a fast turn around and I love the pistol.
    Last edited by Bernomad; 12-07-2023 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bernomad View Post
    How are you liking that Legion? I’m really enjoying mine since I’ve adjusted the trigger pre travel. It was excessive when I got it and I went to adjust it only to see that the screw was missing. I had to send it back to Sig for them to put the screw in it. They would NOT send me one. I suppose it would’ve been a liability for them to allow me to install it? I don’t know. It was a fast turn around and I love the pistol.
    Today was my first day at the range. Before heading out, I field stripped, cleaned, and lubed. However, there must have been some debris in the chamber or extractor because it would not chamber a round. So, I re-stripped, and cleaned the chamber and extractor. The gun then cycled 180 rounds (124 grain S&B x 130 + 147 grain HST x 50 without a hiccup. I too plan to reduce the pre-travel just a hair. Otherwise, it is very, very nice.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

User Tag List