Page 649 of 684 FirstFirst ... 149549599639647648649650651659 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 6837

Thread: Beretta 1301 Tactical

Yes. I’ll order the V2 Aridus handle!

Does anyone know if the new forends are compatible with the C model 1301? I’m thinking of turning my 21” 1301C into a 1301C(T) with Magpul furniture and a dot but the new forend would be a much simpler conversion.

IDK if this would work for you guys but I was thinking of these for my Benelli M4 -

https://danieldefense.com/mfrtm-rail...ing-mount.html

ETA - the pros are that it is small/takes up little rail space and fits almost flat against the rail. The cons are IMO it is kind of expensive for what it is.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by EzGoingKev; 12-29-2023 at 06:00 PM.

That looks like it might work… but the manufacturer’s description says:

“This product is only compatible with the MFR Rail, Omega rail and the DELTA 5 Stock. It is not compatible with MFR XL Rail, DD5 Rail, or any other manufacturers M-LOK rail system”

Maybe it has something to do with its low profile?!? The concept looks a lot like my modded Samson mount with the tabs ground off. The Samson’s price was only about $15.

Name:  IMG_2564.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  100.5 KB
    Name:  IMG_2565.jpg
Views: 559
Size:  99.6 KB
    Name:  IMG_2566.jpg
Views: 553
Size:  95.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    IDK if this would work for you guys but I was thinking of these for my Benelli M4 -

https://danieldefense.com/mfrtm-rail...ing-mount.html

ETA - the pros are that it is small/takes up little rail space and fits almost flat against the rail. The cons are IMO it is kind of expensive for what it is.
    This only works with the Daniel Defense MFR rail that has a cutout in the rail for the QD swivel to sit in (or maybe another rail if they have a similar cutout, but most do not). If you use this on a normal MLOK slot it won't be deep enough for the QD swivel to attach. The cutout in the rail is what allows it to sit so flat against the rail.

Sorry guys, I missed that but thanks for pointing it out so I do not buy it to try on my gun.

A side note… DSG had the IWC cup in stock. Mine should be arriving tomorrow!

I have the IWC cup. I have never thought it was too tall. I have it mounted at the rear of the handguard, when you take off the sling it is in a pretty unobtrusive position.

My future plan is the get gen 2 handguard and mount the sling cup in the front half slot at 6o’clock and the light behind it in the full slot, so the height really shouldn’t matter.

My 1301 Tactical is becoming if not my favorite gun, one of my most used. It's certainly taken the place of my other shotguns at this point. Using it more means better capability, for me.

Shooting clays with the 1301 is something I've been doing periodically, and I've found it a ton of fun. No more difficult than my other shotguns, even with ghost ring sighs. In fact, because it fits me better it's actually easier. I was invited to shoot clays at a backyard recently, and was able to dust a double starting with 2 shells in my left hand, loading a single shell in the chamber/ejection port, breaking the first clay and then repeating the process for the second. Not crazy for the height/speed of the clays but definitely requires familiarity. Shooting games where I'm constantly loading 2 shells (one chamber dropped, one tube loaded) and judging my sights and swing has been a serious benefit.

One of the reasons I held out on the 1301 at first was because I wanted the versatility that chokes bring to the table. My 1301 was once considered "gen 2" because it had chokes (Optima Bore HP, shipped with Improved cylinder) and an improved bolt release. They're not in vogue at the moment, but I wouldn't trade it for a non-choked on a bet.

Yesterday, I bought an turkey choke for it. This spring i'll be taking off the nordic +2 and patterning it to hopefully take a longbeard. Another different type of use for the gun, and a chance to use it when my hearts beating. The clays might serve as low pressure speedy manipulation practice, but trying to pull a trigger accurately at a small bobbing head after hiking a few miles of swamp... that's another type of value.
    Last edited by Cory; 01-02-2024 at 06:11 PM.

User Tag List