Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: The Patterned Compliance Pistol

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    @SouthNarc Craig, I gotta ask -- what shortcomings do you see in a snag-free J-frame or equivalent snub .38 revolver in this role?
    Hey buddy great question.

I think for a gun that we may very well sit on for extended periods of time, the small flat mouse guns work better.

I think the little auto pistols are also more easily masked by things like checkbooks, passports, and larger wallets. I haven't even touched on doing that yet. Masked, preemptive draws. Think about getting a tiny pistol out in a supermarket check-out line surreptitiously and preemptively. Why would you want tp do that? I don't know. But I like the capability.

I think also for an actual two gun system that people could carry literally in beach shorts and a t-shirt, something like a Sig 365 set-up for a fast appendix draw and a Keltec P32 set up as a PCP would be something that's not obtrusive and livable.

This is my checkbook.

Not completely out of view but masked.

That’s tough to do with a J frame.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

On another note this came today.

This is one high quality little airsoft gun.

Not a perfect 1:1 but plenty close to do legit opposed work with and without BBs.

@Mas

Check out the comparison between this C&S 637 and the KelTec.

Right now I think you could PCP a J frame. But I think the small flat guns are just easier to live with especially if this is a secondary weapon set up for this specific purpose.

Most people have a hard enough time carrying one pistol much less two.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    @Mas

Check out the comparison between this C&S 637 and the KelTec.

Right now I think you could PCP a J frame. But I think the small flat guns are just easier to live with especially if this is a secondary weapon set up for this specific purpose.

Most people have a hard enough time carrying one pistol much less two.
    Name:  IMG_0314.jpg
Views: 338
Size:  49.5 KB

I usually front weak side pocket carry the Taurus View. It’s viable for this kind of work, but I still think the P32 is the best option for back pockets especially.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthNarc View Post
    Hey buddy great question.

I think for a gun that we may very well sit on for extended periods of time, the small flat mouse guns work better.

I think the little auto pistols are also more easily masked by things like checkbooks, passports, and larger wallets. I haven't even touched on doing that yet. Masked, preemptive draws. Think about getting a tiny pistol out in a supermarket check-out line surreptitiously and preemptively. Why would you want tp do that? I don't know. But I like the capability.

I think also for an actual two gun system that people could carry literally in beach shorts and a t-shirt, something like a Sig 365 set-up for a fast appendix draw and a Keltec P32 set up as a PCP would be something that's not obtrusive and livable.
    Makes sense. Thanks, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Mas View Post
    Makes sense. Thanks, bro.
    Yes sir!

Site Supporter
    SN
    Post 165 is some tactical platinum right there. Great Photo.
    I am not your attorney. I am not giving legal advice. Any and all opinions expressed are personal and my own and are not those of any employer-past, present or future.

Quote Originally Posted by vcdgrips View Post
    SN
    Post 165 is some tactical platinum right there. Great Photo.
    Thank you sir!

User Tag List