Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: New Springfield pistol comin on 7/12/23!

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokarev View Post
    Aha. I didn't know such a critter existed.

https://powderriverprecision.com/pow...field-echelon/

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    They have a video of the install and the pull characteristics on their YouTube.

Unsure if it was covered… Springfield changed the extensions a little bit.

The metal floor plate is slightly different, too. Left is the original, right is new… notice the angle. Seems to keep the piece centered. Old one moves right/left when installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Screwball View Post
    Unsure if it was covered… Springfield changed the extensions a little bit.

The metal floor plate is slightly different, too. Left is the original, right is new… notice the angle. Seems to keep the piece centered. Old one moves right/left when installed.

Must be a redesign to assist with the self-disassembly problems some users have reported.

I had the C&H ACRO plate in my shopping cart today but didn't get around to completing the purchase. I'm more curious than anything really. I haven't had any issues with the pin system.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

300 rounds fired yesterday. The gun still continues to run fine. Total now is 1,532. It is getting pretty dirty.

I'm at 1,687 now. Not too many rounds to go.

Some additional color options now available:

https://store.springfield-armory.com...n-grip-module/

I haven't really looked into it but I think the large grip module would feel pretty good with whatever backstrap glued on and then flattened. It would probably give something similar in size and shape to a 2011 grip.

I just picked up an Echelon. I am looking forward to getting it to the range.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry40sw View Post
    I just picked up an Echelon. I am looking forward to getting it to the range.
    Let us know how it works when you get a chance.

I will keep and log and post the results. I plan to get and mount a Holosun SCS-320 and mount a light. If it runs and works for me like the one I rented, this will be replacing my Glock for off duty. I'm stuck with the Glock for duty until retirement in 5 years, 4 months and 1 day from today.

User Tag List