Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3878868788

Thread: Walther PDP New Duty pistol.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by HCM View Post
    I’ve shot with “special folks” from three NATO countries …. Their shooting was …. Not special.
    How many American “special folks” would look special shooting against 300-lb IT guys and 100-lb oral surgeons at a local USPSA match? Let’s just say we both know that we’d want to know more than their unit and job before we’d confidently put our money on them at the match. And some 17-yo landscaper would still make them look like they had never picked up a pistol before that morning.

Site Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    How many American “special folks” would look special shooting against 300-lb IT guys and 100-lb oral surgeons at a local USPSA match? Let’s just say we both know that we’d want to know more than their unit and job before we’d confidently put our money on them at the match. And some 17-yo landscaper would still make them look like they had never picked up a pistol before that morning.
    That’s a whole other standard.

I’ve shot with their American equivalents too. Even by institutional standards they’re consistently better than their NATO equivalents.

Y'all be nice!

My memory may be off on this but I think Bill Rogers implied that the best performing unit that went through his school was from one of the Scandinavian country.
    @GJM
    Doesn't read posts longer than two paragraphs.

One sighted in the wild this week: an armored transport driver collecting from a local Costco had a 4.5” PDP variant with a brass mag well and what looked like a Trijicon optic.
    "If I ever needed to hunt in a tuxedo, then this would be the rifle I'd take." - okie john

"Not being able to govern events, I govern myself." - Michel De Montaigne

Hammertime
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Français View Post
    LOL brilliant post.

User Tag List