Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Justice Anthony Kennedy announces retirement

Quote Originally Posted by Sidheshooter View Post
    I'm with many others here on this. I'm certainly no die-hard Trump supporter, but can you imagine what the court would look like in 3 years if it had been HRC?

I'm starting to warm to the Trump presidency more and more as stuff like this happens.

1 vote for president = 2 Supreme Court Justices. #Winning
    #RESIST

Sotomayor is in bad health, she is hiding it and you will not hear it on the news

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So looking forward to continued low ammo prices and continued 2A protection.

Not to pile on but...if he gets this nomination right, and possibly another one, he will go down as the most 2nd Amendment friendly POTUS in history.
    Any conservative president would likely do just as well. #NotHillary isn’t a high bar.
    Are you now, or have you ever been a member of the Doodie Project?

Quote Originally Posted by GuanoLoco View Post
    Any conservative president would likely do just as well. #NotHillary isn’t a high bar.
    It’s higher than Hillary. No one was higher than Gary, though.
    Ignore Alien Orders

Site Supporter
    I mean...he was not dissenting on either Heller or McDonald. So that sucks.

Granted if Hilary was president we would be so unbelievably fucked...soooo I guess I'll chill with my opinions on the Donald for today.

I suspect RBG will live another twenty years provided they keep her in her casket of soil from Transylvania during daylight hours and bring enough virgins to the sacrifices at night.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I suspect RBG will live another twenty years provided they keep her in her casket of soil from Transylvania during daylight hours and bring enough virgins to the sacrifices at night.
    As a resident of the only Transylvania County located within the United States, I take umbrage at any possible association with such.

So do our bats...they have high standards.
    There's nothing civil about this war.

Quote Originally Posted by hank440 View Post
    Sotomayor is in bad health, she is hiding it and you will not hear it on the news
    Can you imagine if Trump got 4 SCOTUS picks and they are all in their late 40s/early 50s? Country would be safe for another 30 - 40 years!
    Last edited by underhook; 06-27-2018 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hank440 View Post
    Sotomayor has disclosed that she has Type 1 diabetes but there are rumors going around that she is quite sick with something, though I have never heard whether that is related to the diabetes or not. Her dissents seem to be becoming more unhinged, which might be explained either directly by illness or perhaps because she has turned over writing them to her very left-wing clerks.

Quote Originally Posted by 45dotACP View Post
    I mean...he was not dissenting on either Heller or McDonald. So that sucks.

Granted if Hilary was president we would be so unbelievably fucked...soooo I guess I'll chill with my opinions on the Donald for today.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    I damn near spit some free complimentary water all over the floor at the tire shop. LMAO!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling there are certain Democratic Senators who are belatedly realizing that Neil Gorsuch was not the hill to die upon regarding the use of the "nuclear option" for Supreme Court nominees.

User Tag List